Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would make it harder. Its not the only statue I have on order but I hate waiting all the same.

I was talking to Sideshow and my last flex was processed on schedule. The delay is from packaging it up. Apparently it requires extra packaging. Not too sure, however she did state it would ship shortly :yess:

Edit: I should also say that mines an Exclusive

I was talking to Sideshow and my last flex was processed on schedule. The delay is from packaging it up. Apparently it requires extra packaging. Not too sure, however she did state it would ship shortly :yess:

Edit: I should also say that mines an Exclusive

Nice to hear, my last flex payment was delayed from this Monday the 25th to next Friday the 5th, so not much of a delay, I used some credit I had with SS and all I owe is for shipping! :yess:

Made my spot where the WKTF will go
IMG_4885_zpsc427771a.jpg

Hope you don't have in mind to repaint the walls soon. ;)

Meh, walls and anchor holes are made to be puttied and painted. My family room used to be like that back in the hey day of Sideshow/Weta. It's since been re-painted. :panic: :lol

Nice setup Adolfo!! :rock

Nothing so far. Its been a week since they told me they're taking extra precautions to ship it...

Was told much the same thing, allegedly it would take take 3-5 days perhaps a little longer to inspect, re-pack and despatch. last payment went out on 20th March and since then status has been set back to processing.

Nothing new on the horizon as yet, no news of The Hobbit franchise, continous delays to existing pre-orders.......:gah:

Back