Wireless Router suggestion?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
I'm looking to expand my network at the house so I'm looking to buy a 2nd router. Does anyone have a suggestion for a Wireless N router?

It seems the most popular routers on Amazon all have some scary reviews of routers dying 3-6 months after purchase.

I've had ****ty luck with Belkin products. I've gone through so many of their N routers that I eventually gave up and went back to linksys. My first router was the linksys wrt54g which I bought in early 2000 and my parents are still using it in their house. I just hope the quality of this new one is as good.

I've never had any issues with my linksys router as well.
I would buy their product again if I needed to.

What routers do you guys have for N? Each company has around 3-4 available right now with different features.

I work in IT and like and have been using the ASUS RT N16 been using it for almost a year no issues works like a charm and has great range

I second Apple. I've had complications over the years between handshakes on a couple of devices, but it's lasted longer and better than any other router I've had.

I ended up with the ASUS that xforce recommended. I'll let you all know how it works out. Thanks for the suggestions!

Back