Action Figure Will you buy the Bat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy the 1/12 scale Bat (either offering)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait for the angry posts about broken pieces :lol:lol

Hot Toys never fails in delivering the LOLZ :lol

Since no one is buying I may get this. HT has always been expensive. The price is fine. Just not sure if this is a must have for me. Be a good investment piece, should be a low edition. Yes, it will lose some value like the Batmobiles, but give it time. Its a unique piece, and a must have for those collecting TDK vehicles.

I wonder if, in general, 1/6 Nolan Bats collectors will get it because it is THE HT Bat, or will they be turned off by the fact that it's out of scale with the rest of their collection? Where's intothevoid when you need him???

It's just way too tiny. it looks like a kid's toy.

Looks like it could be a remote controlled helicopter for kids.

Im big fan of nollan trilogy and this is the first time i didnt pre ordered from dark knight line
Looks great though, they also charge too much for this

Yup, love the Bat. TDK trilogy is my favorite. A must have for me. Plus I like the scale. 1/6 would be way too big. At 1/12 it's like the size of the other Batmobiles. So it's already huge. And I like 6 inch figures. So all in all I'm excited about it. If I'm the only one makes no difference to me. It's my collection not anyone else's. :)

I recall a lot of people asking for this. I wouldn't be interested in the FS myself, and certainly not interested in half the size even for half that price.

Not a fan on the Nolan movies though I used to be tempted to get a Bale Bats and Ledger Joker a few times. That's only if I wanna complete a Batman line which includes Adam West and the MIA Arkham City Bats.

There's no option for me. I honestly don't know. A lot can happen between now and October 2015. Funny to think though, you could get a nice HDTV for that price.

Sold all my Nolan stuff with the exception of DX12 Batman and DX11 Joker. I got the two "franchise" characters of the series so I'm happy enough.

Yup, love the Bat. TDK trilogy is my favorite. A must have for me. Plus I like the scale. 1/6 would be way too big. At 1/12 it's like the size of the other Batmobiles. So it's already huge. And I like 6 inch figures. So all in all I'm excited about it. If I'm the only one makes no difference to me. It's my collection not anyone else's. :)

I agree..it is a must have if you are a completist..however the half scale will eliminate ALOT of 1/6 collectors and the price is very high for what you get. I WANT it but most likely won't buy it.

I've been stock piling my sideshow rewards points I have $479 worth. So I've been thinking of cashing them all in but I'm still on the fence about it.

I love The Dark Knight Trilogy and have bought all of the characters in 1/6th form (not necessarily all the variants but all the main characters in some form) from Hot Toys as well as the Bat-Pod. That said I just can't justify this to myself. The price is just too much and it would be hard to display properly. Plus honestly I know it would bother me having it be out of scale with my other collectibles. I'd rather get the 1/6th Tumbler if I was going to get another vehicle.

Back