Action Figure Will you buy the Bat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy the 1/12 scale Bat (either offering)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, seeing all the reactions to the scale and price to this release, I'm curious, who plans on buying the 1/12 Bat vehicle (regular or deluxe), with that hefty price tag? I want to see how many takers are actually going to pull the trigger.

$780 (plus shipping)

902212-product-silo.png

$690 (plus shipping)

902213-product-silo.png

Not a fan of the vehicle's design to begin with, but would have added this to my TDKR collection if it weren't as expensive. At that price I decided to just add maybe a couple hundred and get the entire Guardians of the Galaxy team.

Makes me wonder what Groot will cost. Curious to see who Rocket is packed in with.

Last edited:
I'm in the camp of "wishful thinking." There's a lot of other **** in my backlog before I'd even consider it, space is an issue, as well, at the moment, and, for that price, ehhhhhhhh. It'd have to be like the polar opposites of one of those Gypsy curses or something, with the moon and the stars aligning perfectly and all that jazz. I always liked the design, though; I've got no problems with it there, and I do think it has a bit more shelf appeal, for me, with all the lights and propellers and turbines and such, than The Tumbler does.

So, would I buy it? I don't know, but that doesn't mean I don't think it looks cool as hell. Even if I weren't a fan of the design, I'd still find it somewhat impressive from a technical perspective.

HELL NO!!! I would have considered buying if the price range was in the $300-$400's but $700 plus is just a NO for me. I love Nolan's TDKT but not enough to buy a 1/12 scale version of the Bat.

Hoping its at SDCC so I can see it in person before making my decision, honestly it boils down the finish of Bats and Selina. They may be only 6" but I'm hoping they have the same quality as their 1/6 family.

Really want little Hot Toys Batman. Do not want giant BatCrab for $700+. But I think it's cool. Won't buy, pending lottery results.

There are a lot of variables...is this scale one-and-done? Is the release too far from the source material? Will anti-Nolan fad outlast pro-Nolan fad? Is Batflecksia incurable? If Batman Vs. Superman is as poorly received as MOS, it may cause Nolan relapse.

Can't figure it all out tonight, sir. I'm just gonna hang out with your daughter.

johnwink.gif

Back