Will we get anymore figures from the Raimi Spiderman trilogy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But doesn’t HT like making money?

No way would their version outsell the Raimi version.
It's just doubtful that they'll go back to an older film to make figures when there's new films being made. If all we ever got for villains was the New Goblin from Spider-Man 3 (well I guess unless you want to count the Sandman base that came with the black suit Spider-Man) I just don't see anything else coming our way from those films.

While I'd love to see more figures from that line (specifically Doc Ock and The Goblin) I just don't think Hot Toys will backtrack like that, they've got far too many Iron Men to make. :lol

I would definitely love to get a Dafoe Goblin figure, and I'd greatly consider Dock-Ock just because of how good he was in the film.

That said, I don't see this happening anytime soon or at all. Films from Marvel Studios are the hot property at the moment, and with the ASM films still alive I don't see HT revisiting the Raimi trilogy (sadly).

They did Whiplash Mark II long after the movie. But I don't see them going back to these films. Like for many of you, a Otto Octavius would be a must buy for me.

They did Whiplash Mark II long after the movie. But I don't see them going back to these films. Like for many of you, a Otto Octavius would be a must buy for me.
That's an exception though because it's part of Iron Man which is essentially the goose that lays golden eggs for Hot Toys. :lol

HT most likely doesn't have the Raimi license at all unless it's part of the current movie license....

I would love them to tackle more from the Raimi films since the Spider-Man 3 line I didn't even bother to touch. I want Spider-Man 1 and 2 figures but I doubt Hot Toys will make them.

That's an exception though because it's part of Iron Man which is essentially the goose that lays golden eggs for Hot Toys. :lol
Yeah, Iron Man and Nolan Batfilms are always the exception. I don't see it happening, though it's possible. Seems like they're more likely to focus on the next Amazing Spider-Man movies, assuming any more are made!

Will we get anymore figures from the Raimi Spiderman trilogy?
alfred-nevah.gif

Back