Will we get anymore figures from the Raimi Spiderman trilogy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pturtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hot Toys still has the license?

I’m sure a battle damaged Spidey, Doc Ock, original Green Goblin, and JJJ would sell very well.

Only need this figure

tumblr_n5lo5p5qCU1tqfivpo1_500.gif

I thought Hot Toys only had the license for Spider-Man 3? That's the only reason I can figure why we got a lame Franco "New Goblin" while never getting a Dafoe Actual Goblin.

I don't care what anyone says--a Hot Toys Willem Dafoe Green Goblin figure would be six different kinds of awesome.

No no no the ship has sailed on this..but wait the new films are so-so to lousy so HT may go back to the superior films these are!

I thought Hot Toys only had the license for Spider-Man 3? That's the only reason I can figure why we got a lame Franco "New Goblin" while never getting a Dafoe Actual Goblin.

I don't care what anyone says--a Hot Toys Willem Dafoe Green Goblin figure would be six different kinds of awesome.

I'd buy him in an instant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get a James Jonah Jameson and Doc Ock, but I wouldn't count on HT continuing anything from this trilogy.

Dafoe GG would be ridiculously awesome, like Spindrift, I'm hoping they realize the new series isn't going to sell that well and hopefully go back to making figures from the originals.

A 1/6 GG and Doc Ock would have been awesome but sadly they've moved on. What we get instead is a giant megazord Rhino and a terrible Electro.

Green_Goblin.jpg

Octarm-doc-ock_9627.jpg

A 1/6 GG and Doc Ock would have been awesome but sadly they've moved on. What we get instead is a giant megazord Rhino and a terrible Electro.

Green_Goblin.jpg

Octarm-doc-ock_9627.jpg

What a wasted chance by HT to produce two incredible figures- I really like the GG mechanical designed suit so bring it on!

A battle damaged Spidey would be great. I highly doubt that we'll ever see more Raimi figures though.

My guess is the only way we'll ever get a Doc Ock is if a version gets made from the Garfield films.

My guess is the only way we'll ever get a Doc Ock is if a version gets made from the Garfield films.

But doesn’t HT like making money?

No way would their version outsell the Raimi version.

Back