Will there be a HotToys Avengers Maria Hill???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol's #1 Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im sure this has been talked about, but im asking anyway. Since they went so deep in the line, i think she's the only character left that does not have a figure. I hope she's made. Maybe if not for the Avengers line.....maybe she'll be made for the Avengers 2 if they have figures. Id love to own her. I know alot of people want a pepper potts, i would love her too. but i dont see HotToys doing her since she would be more doll like than the action heros...IMO. I hope that made sense. But i think maria hill should get a figure, she almost had more screen time than hawkeye. Whats your thoughts??? :dunno

I'd also LOVE a lady sif HotToys figure.....just putting that out in the open...

Before the announcement of Coulson I would have said it was not gonna happen. Now? Who knows. Will probably cost $200, though, despite being a fairly boring, bare bones figure. Sif is possible with Thor 2. My guess is she is gonna be more of a competing love interest with Foster for Thor as the storyline moves forward.

Yeah true.....it is hotToys not sideshow..sorry about that.

karamazov80 did you mean coulson was boaring or Hill???? well they both are kinda plan compared to the others, but hey...if coulson gets a figure...i think she should. and i like your point about thor 2. I would just die if i could get a sif figure!!!

Take your pick :lol

I was referring to character design, though. I will say that Coulson was not a boring character :monkey3

despite Maria being one of my favorite characters, i completly understand what your saying. but idk...i hope they do make her....they made every one else...LOL i guess that will be decided on if coulson and the alien thingys sell well. i forgot the name of them.

Back