Will Iron Man Mark XLVI get enough screen time in Captain America: Civil War?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.)

If you are asking if there will be multiple armors beyond the XLVI I'd say yes. Tony will likely start off with XLVI but quickly upgrade. Civil War might get Iron Man up to MK-L. Could be up to MK-C by the end of IW2. There was also a rumor that War Machine would be getting a heavy duty upgrade in CW. Not Hulkbuster size, but much bigger than the regular armor with modular components. One upping the armor has become a trademark of Iron Man and Avengers movies.

Does it matter? If the suit LOOKS cool and FIGURE is good it won't matter. If the suit is ugly and/or the figure isn't too notch it won't matter. The 40 iron man figures with less then 2 minutes of screen time demonstrate very clearly that how long a suit is on screen makes ZERO impact on sales.

Armors from IM3 that had 2 seconds of screen time were made so I don't see why this wouldn't be.

Several,of which were very cool to see in figure form. Midas, Gemini, Tank, Heartbreaker, Igor are very cool. I've bought most of the HT except Bones,which I don't like, Hot Rod That I missed, but not a big deal, and Peacemaker which I haven't gotten around to. I'm waiting for Blue Steel to be shown.

I suppose it depends how much the movie is Captain America 3 or Iron Man 4. We haven't seen a single armour movie yet, so on that alone I find it hard to believe he won't change armour. Again, it depends how much of a role the armour plays. Tony almost always goes into the final battle with an untouched, fresh armour after his other armour has been badly damaged during the mid-movie action set piece. Iron Man 3 is really the only the movie with deviating rules. (aside from the first movie where Mk2 was just a prototype for the MkIII/IV/VI phase.)

Back