Will Hot Toys be doing X-Men Age of Apocalypse figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's part of that first class group. He previously did not grant fox his likeness rights. And he's still on his initial picture deal. However, they could have forced the issue and said he had to for this film. I do not know for sure which way it whet with the carry over first class actors yet. It's possible if they forced them to sign deals. Otherwise the actors will continue to decline to allow it.

Anyway...I see a interview with the Russos has gained some steam. They said they would like to get wolverine into the Mcu. I'd love that. He's my favorite comic character. Seeing him and hulk square off would be great!

Wouldn't mind it if Wolverine wears the costume

HT Fassneto would be a nice addition to my collection!:)

I'd love:
- Olivia Munn | Psylocke figure
- Quicksliver figure (because the AoU one sucked :lol )
- Mystique
- Magneto

Wouldn't mind it if Wolverine wears the costume
x

I've been hoping for years that they'd bite the bullet and put Jackman in the actual comic suit for at least one scene in one movie if for no other reason than to get a decent 1:6 figure of it. I really hate how they don't actually use the suits in the X-Men films.

I would love it if HT made X-Men Age of Apocalypse figures. That was one of my favorite storylines as a kid:
x-men-alpha.jpg

I'd love:
- Olivia Munn | Psylocke figure
- Quicksliver figure (because the AoU one sucked :lol )
- Mystique
- Magneto

really? you prefer the x-men version of quicksilver over the MCU version? i'd have to disagree on that one. that shiny silver jacket and the weird grey hair just kind of look goofy to me. i liked the actual character in days of future past.. but the look just didn't work for me. i prefer the MCU look more. it's a shame that he died so soon.

x

I've been hoping for years that they'd bite the bullet and put Jackman in the actual comic suit for at least one scene in one movie if for no other reason than to get a decent 1:6 figure of it. I really hate how they don't actually use the suits in the X-Men films.

i totally agree. i'd love to see a movie styled wolverine suit. it's a shame they never really tried it. we had that deleted scene.. but that was it. and even though i'd prefer the bright yellow and blue suit, i think the classic one would work in the real world better. i could definitely see a suit that is very tactical and captain america-esque.. it's the mask that i have trouble seeing them using. i just don't know how they'd fit it into the story at this point. i don't get the impression that this wolverine would wear a mask. it doesn't seem like we'll ever actually see it.

Official Magneto and Professor X are my top wants. I don't think i could resist Olivia Munn either.

Probably just a wolverine figure that's only in the movie for 5 seconds! I'd love any or all of these.
Cyclops
Beast
Mystique
Angel
Storm
Psylock
Nightcrawler
Come on hot toys! Get that license!

If they make a wolverine figure they have the license. They had the DOFP, x3 and first class license.

As for the question in the thread title, I can't see HT making figures from this movie other than say a Wolverine. Though I wouldn't object to a Fassneto, McAvoy Xavier, American Horror Story Quicksilver, et al.

As for the question in the thread title, I can't see HT making figures from this movie other than say a Wolverine. Though I wouldn't object to a Fassneto, McAvoy Xavier, American Horror Story Quicksilver, et al.
:lol Tate

Just Fassneto and Munn, done and done :D
I actually really like the bad guy too, he can go in my GOTG display :monkey3

I really hope they'll make Logan from this. It was a dream come true moment for any Wolverine fan.

x

Yeah that's why I would never get any of the XMen figures. That entire series needs to be rebooted. First they need to really purge all of the idiots associated with all of the current and past XMen films. I mean purge like in the movies.

Back