Why No Small in Apparel??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
...Also, will the new Liea shirt eventually be offered for purchase or is that only a freebie? If only freebie Dusty can you hook me up with one at SDCC? :monkey3

I'm really hoping there are more chances to win one of those! I haven't missed any of the free t-shirts yet, and I wouldn't want to make this the first one! :D

From the Polo shirt's page:

"Non-breakable buttons adorn the one piece, clean finish placket."

That sounds like a challange! :lol

Buttmunch said:
From the Polo shirt's page:

"Non-breakable buttons adorn the one piece, clean finish placket."

That sounds like a challange! :lol

That's not a challenge! I've never broken a button yet!!! But I do have a lot of missing ones!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl

Small is for little 'Girlie Men'! :lol

Pitu's shirt...

girlie_man7_1.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

You're a guy, guys wear loose clothing, women wear it tight. Shoulder and arm size is all you need to worry about.
Do what I do, get the larger size and wear it over another t-shirt or on top of a long sleeve shirt in the winter. It looks good and you never have to worry about sweat stains in the summer.

Are we getting Sideshow briefs?? I want to sport my Sideshow fanboy streak mark by comic con :rock :rock :rock

SideshowDusty said:
That's because *I* did that, as they were only Men's XL, and I wear a small in WOMEN'S sizes. So I cut out the art and sewed it on another shirt, and it looks really cool. But maye that only works for girls.

And besides, you should know better than to talk to me about clothing after 2 glasses of wine and a shot of straight vodka :monkey3

Hey Dusty!! Or can i call you my Little Dust Bunny!!:eek: How bout YOU MAKE ME A SMALL SHIRT!!!!!!plz:monkey3 over some refreshing Sky Vodka and Bacardi 8Year rum? :monkey5

jimmyjamesf said:
Light Weight

That's for sure!! I'm barely starting with what Dusty had.

And thank goodness there's XXL finally. The XL fits me fine, but it's tight around the shoulders for me.

the answer to this thread is quite simple: Man boobs can't fit into a small.......it's that simple.

its just as well sideshow aren't making marvel t-shirts or i'd be pissed off with there size sellection:emperor

Back