Why No Small in Apparel??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P!tu knows how small my waist is... and he's a twig in the waist like me...

Does SideShow think every fanboy is fat? Okay, maybe the typical fanboy is, but still!

Eli26 said:

Does SideShow think every fanboy is fat? Okay, maybe the typical fanboy is, but still!

oiii...twiggy ......who you calling fat :lol

Eli26 said:

I have one of their so called XL not one of the ones they would sell but the ones they gave away at the SDCC party. As far as I am concerned its a small LOL

Vader AL said:
some people need the larger sizes to fit the shoulders, not the waist.

I need them just to get my melon head in. If I was a 1/6th figure everyone would be saying WTF the head is not the same scale.

jimmyjamesf said:
I need them just to get my melon head in. If I was a 1/6th figure everyone would be saying WTF the head is not the same scale.

1/6 leia has the same problem i hear....get her an XL.

I have big shoulders and I can fit a small easily. Albeit it is tight in the upper body but hangs a lot nicer around the mid section. I would drown in anything beyond a medium. A large to extra large on me would be like Rosie O'Donnell wearing one of those tents that the Cirque Du Soleil peform in.

Are there any clothes customizers out there?? :)

I'm not sure why there are no smalls, but the sizes do run a bit small on some of the designs. Mostly though, we are limited to what the clothing company offers in the way of designs/sizes...

SideshowDusty said:

I'm not sure why there are no smalls, but the sizes do run a bit small on some of the designs. Mostly though, we are limited to what the clothing company offers in the way of designs/sizes...

Thanks for finally offering XXL for us husky guys!! :D Now the sm people know how it feels to be left out! None of the previous t-shirts (even the Dead) went beyond XL...

SideshowDusty said:

LOL What was it you said to me at comic con about the Vader shirt.

You can just cut it out and sew it onto a shirt that fits something like that :rotfl

The average Sideshow Collector has no use for a medium.
comicguypoint.gif

jimmyjamesf said:
LOL What was it you said to me at comic con about the Vader shirt.

You can just cut it out and sew it onto a shirt that fits something like that :rotfl

That's because *I* did that, as they were only Men's XL, and I wear a small in WOMEN'S sizes. So I cut out the art and sewed it on another shirt, and it looks really cool. But maye that only works for girls.

And besides, you should know better than to talk to me about clothing after 2 glasses of wine and a shot of straight vodka :monkey3

Last edited:
I wear Large, and the Vader shirt fits just right even though it's an XL. I guess I'll order XL if they fit the same.

Are the T-shirts the same sizes as the previous ones like the Dead, Lack of Sideshow, dark Side, etc? Because I have those in XL and they fit perfectly (I usually wear XL anyway) and I just wanted to know if these are the same size or if they do run smaller than the past ones.

Also, will the new Liea shirt eventually be offered for purchase or is that only a freebie? If only freebie Dusty can you hook me up with one at SDCC? :monkey3

Back