1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love for Hot Toys Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

I don't collect lego's, but I can appreciate a cool set up. Looks really good Hoody :clap

Thanks Adumar. My son got me back into Lego, but I stick with the minifigs these days.

Sometimes I think why did even get into 1/6. With Lego you get all the characters, released pretty much all at once, price is cheap, space is small.....But 1/6 is premium. Can't beat the quality :)

I need all three but I will be pissed if Baze gets cancelled. Only reason I picked up Chirrut.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I still think that Baze will see release, and that they'll eventually do a Krennic too, just that with the film in the rear view mirror neither are seen as priorities by Hot Toys, and instead now fall into the same legacy category as prequel trilogy characters do, where one might occasionally be peppered into the overall lineup every so often, but we're unlikely to see too many be up for order at any one time, at least while there's still so much life in the OT line, and with a new Star Wars film every year as well, with those two things continuing to take up the majority of slots. Either of those things start slowing down, and the situation might change. But right now, probably not so much.

Cassian, despite wanting him myself, I don't have much faith in seeing at all at this point. Much like Saw, I think he's one of those characters that, free of the new movie hype wave, Hot Toys is unlikely to think much about. Baze having already been worked on, and the prototype well received, and Krennic being another imperial with a distinctive look, not to mention a lead villain, I haven't given up hope on seeing either of them quite yet.

If Hot Toys wants to prove me wrong and make all three and put them all up for release sooner rather than later, they're welcome to do so though. :)

Why no ______ ? Cause Hot Toys gotta keep milking those Vaders.

So if you want whoever Baze is, just wait for the Vader/Baze two-pack.

I wouldn't mind HT going 2-Packs if that meant getting more variety in the line. I'll state it here, i'd gladly get a fourth Death Trooper if he'd come packed with a Krennic. Hey, i'd even buy a Cassian/Stormtrooper 2-Pack.

Definitely a Krennic/Vader 2-pack now.... definitely!

Single and 2-pack exactly like Tarkin/Vader. Maybe Krennic will even get the seat he's longed for.

We're probably more likely to see a Vader/Chubby TLJ Asian Lady two-pack than Cassian or Krennic. :mad:

Vader + TFA trooper ???

Well they've gotta get rid of em somehow.....

I found it suspicious that at SDCC they had most of the other non-released Rogue One characters including both of Jyn but I cannot recall Baze being there now.

I could be wrong as there was so much new coolness that I just overlooked him but if he was not shown at SDCC he might be "On Hold".

I really hope HT make more Imperials. Love the British and Irish actors.

Definitely a Krennic/Vader 2-pack now.... definitely!

Single and 2-pack exactly like Tarkin/Vader. Maybe Krennic will even get the seat he's longed for.

I agree that could be a real chance. Would explain the limited run of the R1 Vader too. If they are going to space Vader releases out a bit though it would be a while away though, considering the Tarkin release is ONE YEAR away !!! Man this really sucks.......don't know if I like this theory any more.

OK, revised theory. Just bring out Krennic by himself, to go with Vader from the Tarkin set.....job done.

Back