1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Krennic at Comic Con this year with Bespin Han and Lando. It has to happen....

I also hope Hot Toys releases a retaliatory Jabba in answer to Sideshow's Jedi Luke:lol

From Turd's lips to HT's ears!:yess:

(that reads a bit weird, but anyway...):lol

From Turd's lips to HT's ears!:yess:

(that reads a bit weird, but anyway...)[emoji38]
8595899cef3b870db7f6f9e637eb3736.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Last year's SDCC set a new standard for reveals. It was like Christmas. We have Star Wars day in less than a month too.

What good is a reveal at SDCC when it NEVER goes up for pre-order.

Often times I get hyped for a figure, and the months running up to a release takes away from the feeling of excitement and ownership. By the time it comes out I feel like I had it already so I don't buy it, just move on to the next figure. Only certain characters will retain that feeling from reveal to preorder to final purchase. Han Solo and Indiana Jones are two of those.

After getting Tarkin, I want Krennic even more. He'd be such a striking figure on the shelf.

Yeah totally. All white with cape.

View attachment 403517

He's a great looking character, making it all the more proof that HT only scratches the surface of so many properties the moves on to fresher pastures.

If we were in a "normal" SW cycle - like a film every 2-3 years or so - Krennic would have gotten made. Just seems like HT is always running to the next thing SW-wise, and then you have Marvel (and to a lesser degree DC) movies coming every few months it seems, so we gotta get a new Black Widow or IM.

It's characters like Krennic that make you realize that half of those "HT will make this soon" SW character predictions everyone's always saying will just never come to pass.

I really hope we will see Krennic at SDCC this year..and ready for PO shortly after that

At this point I strongly believe Hot Toys has already made almost every character prototypes...they're just considering with timing to tease and which character to be revealed.

As much as i want HT rounding up their RO line up with Krennic, Cassian and Baze i see SDCC being mostly "Solo" stuff and OT. Crossing fingers they squeeze a RO tardy in there but that would be extremely unexpected.

Never give up hope guys. Look on Tarkin. Dreams can come true eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as i want HT rounding up their RO line up with Krennic, Cassian and Baze i see SDCC being mostly "Solo" stuff and OT. Crossing fingers they squeeze a RO tardy in there but that would be extremely unexpected.

The only figure I want from Solo is a better Chewbacca.

Goggles might help with the global likeness.

By the power and authority granted to me by the universe, I demand Cassian!

You may now all carry on with your regularly scheduled thread talk.

Yes, Cassian not being made by HT is the only reason I haven’t picked up Jyn, Chirrut and K2. He’s the films co-lead, just a very strange omission.

Just finished up watching Rogue One again. Really wish I had Cassian in my collection.

Just finished up watching Rogue One again. Really wish I had Cassian in my collection.

Totally agree. I think many forget how much screen time he actually has in the movie. So disappointing by HT. That parka with backpack look on Jedha would be awesome !

Back