Why Big Chief Should Make Sherlock Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
First, they'd ____ing rock. Second, they'd ____ing rock. Third, a figure of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock might even sell beyond the hobby - the overcoat had a six month waiting list at one point and people camped out overnight to see a preview.

Sherlock
Watson
Irene Adler
Moriarty

They could publicise them by sending free sampes to the most influential TV critics and get them ready in time for the third series. Seriously, Sherlock is aaaaaamazing and has been all over the British press for weeks. Do it BC!

Incidentally, have there ever been any good customs of Cumberbatch as Sherlock?

I don't really like the show. And BC doesn't have to make them, there's plenty of companies. I'd like to see FoxBox Studios try some humans.

I'd definitely buy the movie versions Downey Jr & Law without doubt. I love them films. The Tv episode, I've never even seen it, sorry :D

Id take Holmes and Watson, no need for the Joker wannabe Moriarty or the dominatrix... I was impressed with Big Chief's Eleventh Doctor (who I think is one of the best to hold the mantle) and Im sure they'd do a great job on Benedict and Martin's likeness

I'm all for any company finally tackling this bad boy:

SherlockHemlock.jpg

Enjoy the programme but won't be interested in figures. Not even at a low cost point.

I love the show! But to be honest I'm not sure I need figures from it.

I love the show! But to be honest I'm not sure I need figures from it.

How do you feel about it now Jon? :wink1:

(Now that the figures are about to arrive I thought I'd resurrect this necro-thread to show that nearly three years ago I was asking for these guys FIRST!)

Back