Whos Getting Cosbabys??? (AVP-R)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey brethren, i wanna know whos getting the new line cosbabys, and if your getting the whole set or just a few

oh AND whats the best place to get them??

I've got the whole AVPR set preordered on Toys2.net, who is supposed to get them in this month. Should be any day now.

I'm really, REALLY curious about the 'secret' figure, since every site has the main 6 for preorder, I wonder how the secret 7th will be sold.

I've got the first set, except Alexa.

I got the first set with a few extra alien warriors to surround the preds. Also got the 2nd series preordered from amazingtoys.com.

There's a secret figure? How they gonna sell that? Oh man you gotta buy like a bunch of them from an LCS or get it on ebay.

meh i cant use credit cards.. well i WONT use credit cards, anywhere i can use paypal or bank deposit???

is BigBadToyStore.com any good?

I plan to get the whole set, but after reviewing the first AvP set my wife nabbed Alexa and Celtic Pred for her Desk at work, all the others are on mine.
So I might have to keep them hidden when they arrive (even my kids wanted them, so I ordered the Disney set for them as well).

might get some of them for my little cousin, not really something i would collect myself...

they look cute and all but i don't like my preds and aliens cute:monkey3

There is something kind of.... I don't know, funny/romantic I guess, about Hot Toys taking these horrifying monsters being all little and cute that I just like.

I'm seriously getting a bit annoyed that NOTHING has been leaked about the 'secret' figure, and that it's the 20th of July and Toys2 still hasn't gotten theirs in yet. Grrrr, I WANT MY COSBABIES!

Last edited:
I love the cosbabies a lot. I want them, but I need to stop buying. Sadly, I think I'm gonna stick with 1/6. I mean save up for them, I know they're not cheaper.

Well, the Cosbabies aren't cheap by any means themselves you know.

Hell, this new set cost me $60, that's $10 a peice for a 3 inch figure, but like anything else Hot Toys does, the quality is there. I'm really trying to cut back and save a lot of my money to get one of my tattoos reworked when I go back to Austin either next month, or September, so these will probably be my last buys for a while.

I do have Machiko on pre-order... I'm just praying Sideshow and HT release NOTHING else until my trip is done, lol. After this next trip though, I'm planning on another tattoo, so I'll still be pinching pennies as far as collecting.

I'm planning to get a Predator based off of PredHunter's artwork from the Hunter's Lair. I'm gonna leave it open to the artist on any little changes, but this is really what I'm saving up for:
20a6glj.jpg

For sure, I want it on the outer side of my forearm, from about 2 inches above the wrist, up to the elbow.

The place I'll get it done is called Eternally Bound, one of the BEST custom shops in America, they've been featured in a load of magazines. I'll probably only get an outline down to start with, then move on to the more expensive side and add the color later. Depends on how much it hurts, lol.

i wanted to get a pred tat too but on my back, but I am gonna put it off for a while, that pics looks awesome though

I really need to get my Tiger Army tattoo reworked, it honestly looks like crap. After that, I'm goin crazy on the Predator 'thang'.

It'd be the ULTIMATE edition to my collection, lol.

Yeah, they're nothing impressive though, the Tiger Army one is just an outline, and my other is pretty simple, a tribute to my favorite band (and now my friends) Blanks 77.

Here's a quick video of the Tiger Army one being done (the outline is exactly what it looks like)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0-TDjrmdpB8 (I haven't the slightest clue how to actually post the video on here)

And here's the Blanks 77 one:
2j1o1as.jpg

Back