Whos Getting Cosbabys??? (AVP-R)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you guys are talking about tats, here's mine. I'm still on the verge whether I want to color it or just leave it at that. I still have to get the base done, and some sort of background (not sure what yet).

1223.jpg

if i was you I wouldnt colour it, but I have always liked B/W tats, they look more dramatic

Yeah, they're nothing impressive though, the Tiger Army one is just an outline, and my other is pretty simple, a tribute to my favorite band (and now my friends) Blanks 77.

Here's a quick video of the Tiger Army one being done (the outline is exactly what it looks like)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0-TDjrmdpB8 (I haven't the slightest clue how to actually post the video on here)

And here's the Blanks 77 one:
2j1o1as.jpg

I just checked out tiger army's site...love it, I'll definitely buying an album or two. I'm a huge Rancid fan as well and saw they were on the same label.

Awesome man! Tiger Army are one of (if not the best) psychobilly bands out there, partially because they don't stick to the same formula.

If you end up wanting to check out another band kinda similar to them, Mad Sin is an EXCELLENT band in the same genre.

toys2 wont give me an accurate shipping price :mad:
$129 shipping.... they can stick there Cosbabys up there A$$

Well, I just finally said ":censored it" and e-mailed Toys2 to see what their deal is, and if they knew anything about the 'secret' figure and how it'll be sold.

Spyda, you might want to check ABC Express out on ebay, I remember Jamal ordering from them frequently, and since they're closer to Australia, you'd probably get better shipping from them.

Kovach, with that tattoo, you're officially my new hero, lol.

Yeah, my first one is Chopper and i'm so impressed with them. I really think they would look cool with all of them together. I'm looking forward in getting both sets (AVP and AVP-R)..

there not selling the new line of these little sons-o-bit ches

ABC was the first place i looked

there not selling the new line of these little sons-o-bit ches

ABC was the first place i looked

If need be bro, if you can't find anywhere to order em from close to you, and you really want them, I can throw on a second order to mine, and ship them direct to you when I get em in. Have no clue what shippin' would be from the US to you though.

EDIT: God knows it wouldn't be $130, lmao.

If need be bro, if you can't find anywhere to order em from close to you, and you really want them, I can throw on a second order to mine, and ship them direct to you when I get em in. Have no clue what shippin' would be from the US to you though.

EDIT: God knows it wouldn't be $130, lmao.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

thanks man, ill let you know. how much is it for a full set shipped to you? BBTS is like $100 shipped to me

Subtotal was $54.99
Shipping was $13.25

Total was $68.24

I have no idea what shipping from me to you would be, but if you don't find somewhere closer, I can totally find out.

The UPS Store's site will let me calculate shipping! Woo! If the packaging is the same as the AVP cosbabies, I could ship them in the old Sideshow Box my AVP set came in (in case Toys2 has to ship both sets together in one big box), and I'd already have the dimensions of the box, and I know the weight of the package too. What city do ya live in, and the postal code?

...brace yourself, because I think I just crapped a brickhouse.

The cheapest shipping from me to you, is $100.90.

...I'm seriously in shock. There has GOT to be cheaper shipping for a small box that weighs only TWO pounds. Really.

:lol where the frig dos this thing go between you to me, Africa, China, North pole then Australia?? why.. WHY??? :rolleyes: where abouts do you live?

In the US

Hobbs, New Mexico to be exact. That shipping is just NOT right, it CAN'T be. The box my first set came in was 10x10 inches, and the depth was TWO inches.

How can a box THAT small cost so much to ship? I'm on a ^^^^in' quest to find some website in Australia that carried Hot Toys products, and has these up for pre-order.

Back