Whos Getting Cosbabys??? (AVP-R)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bleh.
these things look like they came out of a cereal box.
you guys go and get you some real avp figures.
Like others have said, it's nice to have a variety of the AVP/R line. I think it makes someone's collection more interesting to look at. Don't hate on the cosbabie collectors! :)

So does someone have all of these? Post a pick!:monkey5 I just got Wolf today, After seeing him I wish I would have bought all that sideshow had to offer in Cosbabys for the Aliens & Predators movies!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

So does someone have all of these? Post a pick!:monkey5 I just got Wolf today, After seeing him I wish I would have bought all that sideshow had to offer in Cosbabys for the Aliens & Predators movies!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

I've got every figure minus Lex.

If you want, I could snap some pics of 'em all sometime.

It set me thinking............so I have used a base diorama that I made for my dutch, billy and blaine to do an alien - predator face off.......you gotta love these cosbabies.....

I do have the stealth wolf and he is lurking between the aliens :naughty

Hope you like...I couldn't resist......and I'm finding it quite funny :D

I have nothing constructive to add, but it's sooooo cute
2zroroh.jpg

I've had'em for a couple of months, but just got down to the review.
Here's a few pics of mine-
wolfflanked.jpg

wolffacedetail3.jpg

cornered.jpg

huntingparty.jpg

4alienlineup.jpg

Sorry, just saw this. I did a review of the first set here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_041608b.htm

And here's the new line up, but due to a packing mix up I have 2 Aliens and no Ancient Pred-
newset.jpg

You can either keep checking ebay, or e-mail stores that still have the set up for sale to see if they have any.

Back