Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters
Here's a wallpaper I made of all the villains from the game so far - they would look awesome as HT figures together like that :D
000000000000.jpg

Whos the guy in the back next to poison ivy?

Anyone know who the guy is crouching in front of zsasz? Looks like a version of scarecrow maybe, but with freddy kruger style syringes on his fingers. Also , i'd definitely be up for these if hot toys made em. Batman and the joker is a definite (probably one of my fav joker designs), and the others it'd depend on who's in the game. So far i'd only be interested in bats, joker, maybe harley and that possible scarecrow dude.

As for the game, loved the demo, have had the special addition on pre-order for quite a while now. Cant wait.

Anyone know who the guy is crouching in front of zsasz? Looks like a version of scarecrow maybe, but with freddy kruger style syringes on his fingers.

Between the gas mask attachments on the face and the noose, I'd say that's Scarecrow.

These villains have a pretty fantastical look, but they're still fresh and new - a look we haven't seen before. Generally not my cup of tea, but I'm interested in playing in this version of Batman's world for a little bit.

I'd buy certain characters. Definitely Batman and Joker. But I'd need to see other designs in game in order to fully comment. Bane looked sick though, I was just about to start a thread about this.

I would like a statue or a diorama or two based on the designs from the game. Bad assry.

Between the gas mask attachments on the face and the noose, I'd say that's Scarecrow.

These villains have a pretty fantastical look, but they're still fresh and new - a look we haven't seen before. Generally not my cup of tea, but I'm interested in playing in this version of Batman's world for a little bit.

Yea its Scarecrow. I reserved the game, so it came with a special level feturing scarecrow called "them Bones". I dont think he's in the regular version of the game, though.

Anyway, this game is FANTASTIC....

Great game+ Great character design+ Hot Toys= me broke:monkey2

Really??? There is a bonus Scarecrow level if you preordered the game? Damn it, had I known that I would have just preordered it

Really??? There is a bonus Scarecrow level if you preordered the game? Damn it, had I known that I would have just preordered it

You had to order it at gamestop. I think just all of the gamestop games feature the code. So if you haven't gotten it, go there.

And amazon has an exclusive comic that comes with it that is a prologue to the game.

You had to order it at gamestop. I think just all of the gamestop games feature the code. So if you haven't gotten it, go there.

And amazon has an exclusive comic that comes with it that is a prologue to the game.

Yup BM is right, you could still pick it up at gamestop. Its not really an entire level, more like a mini-challange where you have to destroy Scarecrows imaginary posse without getting hit. It's pretty cool, but i wouldn't go to far out of my way to get it unless your a big scarecrow fan, or really like his design.

FYI he is in the game as well, so even if you dont pick up the copy with the special scarecrow challange, you'll still come across him in the game.

Back