Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
Wolverine was one of the first runs I got into about 25 years ago so I'd have to go with him even though he's slightly saturated these days.

After that I always loved Magneto. I loved that he was so powerful yet an old man. How he could be both a bad and a good guy sometimes. A truly great character with tons of depth.

These:

x-men-1.jpg

Being Rogue and Gambit my favourite heroes and Magneto one of my favourite villains.

Comics
1. HULK
2. Punisher
3. Spider-man
4. Wolverine
5. DareDevil

Movies
1. HULK
2. Blade
3. Spider-man
4. Woverine
5. Iron Man

Great lists

.After that I always loved Magneto. I loved that he was so powerful yet an old man. How he could be both a bad and a good guy sometimes. A truly great character with tons of depth.

Great posts. Agreed 100%

God damn. Wolverine and Iron man have been tied for the last 20 votes. We all know Wolverine is better. If they came out with a kick *** Wolverine movie, no contest.

They have, X2. 'nuff said

Someone should do who is your favourite Marvel villain. That would be pretty cool. I would but I'm a bit busy right now :D Mines Magneto :rock

Someone should do who is your favourite Marvel villain. That would be pretty cool. I would but I'm a bit busy right now :D Mines Magneto :rock

As much as I love the Spider-Man villain line-up, I'd say ultimately I'd give it to Magneto as well. :goodpost:

Back