Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
1331891-namor_the_first_mutant_01_cover.jpg

Very underrated. The Submariner doesn’t get enough credit, but if they ever make a movie on him right, he will blow up. He is the perfect mix of cool and badass.

Great lists

Great posts. Agreed 100%

They have, X2. 'nuff said

Yup I have to agree, Hugh Jackman’s performance in X2 blows away anyone who has played a Marvel character on the big screen so far.

I still don’t know why people think Robert Downey is such a great Iron Man, he is literally just playing himself. Anyone watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? That is exactly how he plays Tony Stark.

Yup I have to agree, Hugh Jackman’s performance in X2 blows away anyone who has played a Marvel character on the big screen so far.

I still don’t know why people think Robert Downey is such a great Iron Man, he is literally just playing himself. Anyone watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? That is exactly how he plays Tony Stark.

tumblr_lrsx0tN01t1qafrh6.gif

Very underrated. The Submariner doesn’t get enough credit, but if they ever make a movie on him right, he will blow up. He is the perfect mix of cool and badass.

I like Namor, always thought he was cool and pretty powerful.
Also one of the longest/oldest running charters.
Love his arrogance, he was such a **** sometimes.

You literally answered your own question. :)

Never thought of it like that haha. I always thought people thought he was like a perfect Tony from the comics. This is a revelation to me.

I like Namor, always thought he was cool and pretty powerful.
Also one of the longest/oldest running charters.
Love his arrogance, he was such a **** sometimes.

Yea, very underrated, I’m hoping a good movie is made of him some day so he can blow up.

I'm buying some more statues, dammit SideShow you sucked me back in!!! To all of you who doubted my resolve, sadly you were right :(

Gonna rebuild and I wanted to see some fresh votes on this thread because I'm going to use it to help me decide some statues to buy.

I gotta say, nothing warms my heart more than when my friends, co-workers, etc are blown away by my statues. They take pictures and videos to show their friends and even post them on social media. Friggin awesome.

I'm still going to collect what I like but I'd like to get some "fan favorites" for prominent display.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Gonna rebuild and I wanted to see some fresh votes on this thread because I'm going to use it to help me decide some statues to buy.

I'm still going to collect what I like but I'd like to get some "fan favorites" for prominent display.

I of course voted for Spider-Man here back in 2012:

Need I even say? I think I announce it at least once a week around here.

If it's a main/consistent/popular member of the X-Men, Avengers and FF (at this point that's like half of the Marvel U, lol) then chances are I like that character but here's my favorites:

1. I'm the #1 SPIDEY-FAN and YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!! Lol
2. Storm pre AvX, the story that destroyed the X-Men franchise (for me, anyway)
3. Gambit
4. Black Panther
5. Miles Morales Spider-Man
6. Professor X pre every writer deciding he had a new dark secret every few months...smh
7. Jean Grey, especially all Phoenix powered and whatnot
8. Nightcrawler
9. Wolverine
10. Magneto although not really a hero, he's often an X-Man
11. Rogue when she's acting like 90s Animated Series Rogue and not being written as a whinny little punk...
12. Cyclops
13. Silver Surfer
14. Hulk
15. Captain America

Outside of just Marvel Heroes, Batman, Damian Wayne, Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister are all on my favorites list, too.

Back