Who is the best? Alien, Predator or Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the best? Aliens, Predator or Terminator?

• Aliens

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Predator

Votes: 40 39.6%
  • Terminator

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
1) Looks- PREDATOR!!! The Life-Size busts make people FREAK when they come in! No other collectible has this effect to this extent.

2) T2 was the best of any of these flicks. I would expect very little argument here.

3) I've always wanted to see the true biomechanical nature of the Aliens, by using Terminator cyborgs as hosts!!! :rock2

If an Alien infestastion gets completely out of control the only way to even have a draw is mutual annihilation of some sort. I think they have the edge here. Of course in any possible movie humans would win. True love conquers all etc etc. :duh

Please leave your answers in three catergories:

1) A L I E N -Love the design...
Endoskeleton would be #2 followed closely by the original Predator.

2) I still think A L I E N is my favorite out of all of the movies, with the original Terminator being #2

3) Predator would win in a death match.

I went with James Camerons Terminator and Terminator 2, it is more realistic and is a very chilling concept for a movie.

Yeah? Well ^^^^ you too :lol

afv.jpg

:rock

Depends what is meant by best...do you mean strongest? most intelligent? most weapons?

If so then you have to hand it to terminator in first place,
predator in second and alien in third

Terminator is first because he is a 'medal endoskeledon ova human dissue' as arnie says who also has a highly advanced cpu for a brain basically. It can learn at a geometric rate according to arnold in t2 which gives it a total advantage in gathering info quickly on masse about its enemies. A Terminator can store lots of information and has 'detailed files' on human anatomy and im sure he could get these on alien and predatar two to pinpoint their weaknesses after or during a fight. The other two characters although clever do not share this ability. They also carry heavy weaponary something predator or alien are mostly incapable of due to the metal alloy machine strength.

A close second is predator due to his advanced technology and overall strength and cool tribal weaponary. In the alien versus pred movies crap as they were when it comes to all out brute strength he basically manhandles the aliens. He couldn't do the same to the terminator and his advanced weaponary would be evenly matched by the terminator.

Third is the aliens because although intelligent and cunning they lack the advanced weaponary and overall strength of the other two characters.

Amazing to think stan winston developed two of them. Just my 50 cents.

Last edited:
Please leave your answers in three catergories:

1) Looks, who is the coolest!

i love all 3 nearly equally, but the terminator endoskeleton is still the most iconic to me, n therefore the coolest.

2) Movies, did they make a good impact? What was there best incarnasion? What type is best?

t2 made the biggest impact on me. and i think cameron's filmmaking breakthroughs (the t1000 cgi, characters in a sci-fi movie with depth and REAL development arcs) had the most impact on sci-fi/action.

3) Combat, who would beat all in a death match?

very close match. but since the predators regularly use the aliens as hunting "practice", it'd be down to predator and terminator. with weapons, i'd give the victory to the predator. without weapons, i think the (t800)terminator would win.

Back