White Supremacist's plot against Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about shaving my head tonight. I have been mistaken for a skin head before so I better make sure my Filipina wife and kids are handy.

I was thinking about shaving my head tonight. I have been mistaken for a skin head before so I better make sure my Filipina wife and kids are handy.

I don't think this pic helps.

pixletwin1.JPG

I have to be honest, I think Obama might very well have several assassination attempts on his life during his Presidency because of the race issue. I sure hope it doesn't turn out to be true but I will not be surprised.

these guys were 18 and 20. I can think of a million things I'd be doing at that age. Dummies way to throw away your youth.

What I like about the pic, is that it looks like it is taken in a public place....

Who the hell would go out in public like that and not get a beat down?! lol

I have to be honest, I think Obama might very well have several assassination attempts on his life during his Presidency because of the race issue. I sure hope it doesn't turn out to be true but I will not be surprised.

I would not be surprised either... all it takes is one person.

Back