white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, am I glad I didn't buy the Moore Emma's. I've wanted them but always hesitated because I thought something in the face wasn't right. Sideshow's looks great, I have no problem with her face

or other attributes. :monkey3

well im usualy not objective to huge knockers but in this case i dont like the way theyve done them, i think they have to much of a basketball look, in the art they dont look so much like ballons about to be popped. in the pics they look like they are not attached to the body, doesnt look as natural

Darth Rage said:
Those cape straps are going to be a breakage nightmare.
Thats what I was thinking too.

Got one hopefully its not an issue

cheap price too....so...i guess she's cheap. :cool:

SS has had a lot of luck with an ES of 75 here lately so maybe they'll stick to that. :)

She looks fantastic and not too expensive so I placed an order! Also went through the link here on Freaks.

I agree about the hair, it just looks bad. In Adam's artwork you can tell that her bangs are coming up out of her hairline (there's also a widow's peak) and then loping back downward. On the statue, the hair looks like a helmet. :eek:

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
why order the exclusive though, does anyone want the poster?
Thought it would look cool framed behind the figure

showed my wife the white queen comiquette...she said absolutely not!! :lol

mfoga said:
But you orderer it anyways right?:lol

I didn't want to take a chance. The couch isn't the most comfortable place although if I order that, I'll surely be sent to my car for the night instead...:lol

Back