white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre order on the White Queen starts on Black &White Friday! Doesn't say what time though, but
Festivities will begin between 9-10 AM (Pacific Time),

Pre-Order the White Queen this Friday!
Emma Frost, otherwise known as The White Queen, will be the first female comiquette to join the Sideshow Marvel line. Check out her super sexy preview through the following link, and mark your calendars to pre-order her on Black & White Friday, November 24th! The Sideshow Exclusive version will come with a special surprise that you won't want to miss! [White Queen Preview] [Black & White Friday homepage]

Definetely getting this. With Emma next to my PF Exclus. "resurrected" Elektra, I'll have two sexy white-clad femmes on my shelf. :D

Why are the times for this when most people are at work? I never, NEVER understood this. I would rather wake up like 3 hours earlier and stay up, but be available to order her. that really pi$$es me off. I WANT MY WHITE QUEEN !!!

so what chance the white queen exclusive will be extremely limited like the spidey items.it would curtainly kick off this new female line with a bang if they did.

Are the White Queen and the Black Queen related? Maybe the exclusive White Queen won't be white at all.

369-18.jpg

Back