whiplash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this today, this movie is fantastic. Teller is great but it's JK Simmons that steals the show as the foul mouthed music teacher that carries himself more like a drill sergeant and treats his students like walking pieces of garbage resulting in some hilarious moments. The movie has some pretty great turns and the final pay off is great when the whole film comes full circle.

I highly recommend this.

saw this movie yesterday and wow, im so blown away.

can't wait to see it again, what amazing performances.

Can't believe more people haven't posted on this film....watched it recently and thought it was completely riveting. Acting was phenomenal. Maybe my favorite film of 2014.

Can't believe more people haven't posted on this film....watched it recently and thought it was completely riveting. Acting was phenomenal. Maybe my favorite film of 2014.

Completely agree. It wasn't released until 2015 here in the UK, but I am confident it will still be my favourite film of the year. Absolutely riveting from beginning to end.

I LOVE this movie, I couldn't believe how hard it was to find on Blu Ray when it came out, every store in my area was sold out, I had to drive 30 mins away to find it lol Even amazon was sold out.

As a first time film maker I wonder how this director will follow this film up? I heard he's doing a musical with Teller that films in the fall, hopefully he can continue a hot streak with his career.

Just saw this a couple of weeks ago, and like you guys, I loved it. One of my favourites of 2014 for sure. Not sure why I didn't see it in theatres!

I didn't even hear about it till the nominations came out, I try to watch them all to see how my opinion matches up to the eventual winner......Well Birdman won which I thought was probably tied for second with Grand Budapest, but thought this one was the best by far..

At the end when Fletcher says "Andrew, what are you doing, man?"

Does he say "I'll kill you" or "I'll cue you"?

I guess "I'll cue you" makes more sense, but when I first heard the line, I heard "kill you" and I thought it was way funnier.

Fantastic movie. Just saw this yesterday. Both main actors gave phenomenal performances. The drive both of them had was incredible to behold.

Back