While you wait..............

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah any time this group has a thread it ends up all over the place, finally ending up in the Sandbox:lol

lonnielz4.jpg

I went to a site called port forwarding and everything was set up according to the instructions they gave. Looks like I am stuck with nat 3 and that also might be the reason the Wii will not connect using my router but will with the nintendo wi-fi connecter.

I went to a site called port forwarding and everything was set up according to the instructions they gave. Looks like I am stuck with nat 3 and that also might be the reason the Wii will not connect using my router but will with the nintendo wi-fi connecter.

I have problems connecting my Wii with my router. I think that the PSN is just a f'n joke and I'm done with it.

Ask Loki. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Give me a call tonight, i'll walk you through it.

Give me a call tonight, i'll walk you through it.

I think all he needs to do is get the right IP for the port forwarding. I know we had it right before but I am pretty sure I had him use a static IP for the wireless.

I think all he needs to do is get the right IP for the port forwarding. I know we had it right before but I am pretty sure I had him use a static IP for the wireless.

So I guess if my NAT shows 2 on the system and it still sucks I am up ^^^^ creek. :monkey2

Why do you need 1?

There shouldn't be a difference in performance really.

Why do you need 1?

There shouldn't be a difference in performance really.

No I mean my NAT setting is at 2 which stated by Sony is just fine. However, downloads take fricking forever. They are at least 2 to 4 times longer than what live takes.

No I mean my NAT setting is at 2 which stated by Sony is just fine. However, downloads take fricking forever. They are at least 2 to 4 times longer than what live takes.

I don't think thats due to Nat. I think its just because of the servers that PSN are using are inadequate and overrun at times.

Yeah it was static address. I think I might have found out what is wrong, when I was checking my settings on the PS3 it said ip address: automatic. If I remeber right I had to manualy enter the Ip address and other things to match the port forwarding of my router. So I might need to change those when I get back home.

Yeah it was static address. I think I might have found out what is wrong, when I was checking my settings on the PS3 it said ip address: automatic. If I remeber right I had to manualy enter the Ip address and other things to match the port forwarding of my router. So I might need to change those when I get back home.
Yeah if you check the router for the Port Forwarding setting get that IP address and then set the PS3 to use that IP. Thats all you should have to do.

K guys, while you wait.......Ima go home now.
I am already at home:lol

I was messing with the PS3 and did a speed test and its the same as the Computer. I am downloading a demo to see how long it takes. It pretty slow I still think its the PSN servers more then anything. Thats what happens when something is free. Thats what the Live $ money is for better servers and more of them and better infastructure.

I am already at home:lol

I was messing with the PS3 and did a speed test and its the same as the Computer. I am downloading a demo to see how long it takes. It pretty slow I still think its the PSN servers more then anything. Thats what happens when something is free. Thats what the Live $ money is for better servers and more of them and better infastructure.

shhhh, don't let the PS3 fanboys hear you say that. :D

Back