While you wait..............

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is acceptable, but could cause connection issues down the road.

No problem man. I'll PM you my number, call me if you need any help.

Yeah its either frontiernet or comcast around here no other companies have come this far out of Knoxville.

The ping doesn't really mean anything as far as speed. It is basiclly a number to show how far from you the test site is...

Ping does relate to speed because it is the time for a packet to be sent to a remote computer and for the response to be returned to the local computer. This time is affected by the number of hops (computers) it has along the way, the distance and the connection speeds of the entire route of the packet and response. Lower ping time, means better gaming and less lag!!!

Ping does relate to speed because it is the time for a packet to be sent to a remote computer and for the response to be returned to the local computer. This time is affected by the number of hops (computers) it has along the way, the distance and the connection speeds of the entire route of the packet and response. Lower ping time, means better gaming and less lag!!!

NERD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

Well then my pingalingadingdong is fine. It is the damn PS3! :lol

Yeah but for the speed test it not going to mean anything its just really measuring distance between you and the server. Yeah for gaming but the ping for the speed test and to PSN or or Xbox Live servers will be different.

Yeah but for the speed test it not going to mean anything its just really measuring distance between you and the server. Yeah for gaming but the ping for the speed test and to PSN or or Xbox Live servers will be different.

Come on Lonnie! Are you gonna take that ^^^^?

This is probably true.

Back