While you wait..............

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am already at home:lol

I was messing with the PS3 and did a speed test and its the same as the Computer. I am downloading a demo to see how long it takes. It pretty slow I still think its the PSN servers more then anything. Thats what happens when something is free. Thats what the Live $ money is for better servers and more of them and better infastructure.

See I think the same way. I think the people who say it is no different have never seen LIVE in action. If they did they would probably :monkey2. :lecture

See I think the same way. I think the people who say it is no different have never seen LIVE in action. If they did they would probably :monkey2. :lecture

I think it also may have to do with the time of day, where you live etc...

I am already at home:lol

I was messing with the PS3 and did a speed test and its the same as the Computer. I am downloading a demo to see how long it takes. It pretty slow I still think its the PSN servers more then anything. Thats what happens when something is free. Thats what the Live $ money is for better servers and more of them and better infastructure.

oooh the waiting gives me a headache, even though i download a crapy ass demo that takes forever, by the way hows Grand theft auto 4 in live? PS3 online sucks balls :monkey3:monkey3

oooh the waiting gives me a headache, even though i download a crapy ass demo that takes forever, by the way hows Grand theft auto 4 in live? PS3 online sucks balls :monkey3:monkey3

It works fine but I don't think the online game is all that great. We all played with no problems.

*cue the William Shatner pic*

kirkio8.jpg

^^^^ I still have Nat 3 looks like I will be giving you a ring here in another hour Bagels.

Back