Which Superman Movie is actually Super?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Which Superman Movie is your favorite Superman movie?

Man of Steel, easy choice for me.

Superman The Movie and Superman II were good fun flicks and how can you not like Reeve, but MOS had everything I need in a film - characters I care about, character development, good action, some back story, nice visuals, soundtrack was okay. The movie worked for me.

Superman lifting the sinking ship out of the water was cool aswell in Superman Returns. The Williams theme kicks in again.

Re: Which Superman Movie is your Superman movie?

that's probably why it sounds like **** :lol

Are you kidding? Zimmer's soundtrack is one of the reasons Man Of Steel is as good as it is.

This is a tough one. Reeve Superman 78 is so imbedded in my childhood for so many reasons. And the ending where Lois dies in his arms and his reaction is so iconic and emotional. But its so rare that I'm ever inclined to watch it from beginning to end anymore. Last time I saw it all the way through was when they did a limited theatrical re-release 10 (or more) years ago when it was restored and extended a bit.

I think Cavill is damn close to Reeve (if not equal) which basically evens out. Movie to movie I see myself watching MoS for the entertaining spectacle a lot more often than sitting through STM just for the quaint charm and unquestionably iconic score.

I really don't watch STM from beginning to end anymore either. But i don't with a lot of movies i've seen quite a bit.

This is a tough one. Reeve Superman 78 is so imbedded in my childhood for so many reasons. And the ending where Lois dies in his arms and his reaction is so iconic and emotional. But its so rare that I'm ever inclined to watch it from beginning to end anymore. Last time I saw it all the way through was when they did a limited theatrical re-release 10 (or more) years ago when it was restored and extended a bit.

I think Cavill is damn close to Reeve (if not equal) which basically evens out. Movie to movie I see myself watching MoS for the entertaining spectacle a lot more often than sitting through STM just for the quaint charm and unquestionably iconic score.

Basically how I fell.

I picked MOS because I always hated Reeves version of Clark Kent.

One vote shy for a tie, 55 to 54. I thought Disco era Supes would crush MOS for sure.

Well, I'm gonna create my own poll, with "Superman Returns" and hookers...

In fact, forget the movie!

I decided to throw in a vote. Even though I think there is much that's dated about the original movie I voted for it for 2 things that can never be matched - Reeve and the Williams theme.

There are Nolanites and John Williamites and...people who simply preferred one film over the other for whatever reason. Shocking I know. ;)

Back