Which Sith next ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sith Should be Next ?

• Darth Bane

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Exar Kun

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Darth Talon

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Visas Marr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Nihilus

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Darth Krayt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
It's just like one of my Japanese Animes!!!

I don't really do anime...

But I can't believe that Darth Krayt has had just 1 vote...he looks crazy...

it's for two reasons, to many people had the eu ruiend for them by the crappy marve comics int the 70's and 80's so they are unwilling to try anything new.
and two, he's also a relatively new character, and as such most people don't know the awesomness that is A'sharad Hett :)

better darth krayt Pics
Mohrgan%27s_death.PNG

Krayt5.jpg

Imperial_Knights_Slained.JPG

As could I, but it is important to note that the imperial knights are neither Sith, nor dark Jedi, but Actual Jedi.

Correct, they are trained by the Empire though, and they all wear cool armour and have the same, but yet somehow different silver lightsabers...

true, but by this point ( before Kryat interfeers) the empire is less what it was in Lukes time, and just a different government. There was even peace ( more or less) Between the republic and the empire.

Neet to see the Evolution of the imperial Royal gaurd though, no?

true, but by this point ( before Kryat interfeers) the empire is less what it was in Lukes time, and just a different government. There was even peace ( more or less) Between the republic and the empire.

Neet to see the Evolution of the imperial Royal gaurd though, no?

We sure do...I have to agree...There's a point...Carnor Jax? Sith Lord...cool figure???

Back