1/6 PLEASE VOTE: What should be the next Star Wars 1/6 Detolf Diorama we should tackle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which diorama to tackle next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you considered the elevator doorway that the Royal Guards stand next to from ROTJ? Might work well with the upcoming figures and fit in a detolf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Have you considered the elevator doorway that the Royal Guards stand next to from ROTJ? Might work well with the upcoming figures and fit in a detolf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not yet but I'll put it on the list

I've always wanted a detolf sized death star bridge/doorway for the scene where Luke and Leia swing across from ANH.

What are the chances for this SW most iconic scene diorama:

sw_lgi_gallery09.jpg

The poll is closed, but I'm putting it down for the records:

1. Death Star Detention block hallway
2. Luke Skywalker Bespin tunnel
3. Kenobi/Vader Duel

For me it would be:
1- Bespin duel
2- Meditation chamber
3- Bounty Hunter Row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Joost. Would you consider a Millennium Falcon Cockpit true scale? One a bit like HTs prototype but not the full thing??

Any Imperial interior (Death Star/Star Destroyer/Bunkers) Are the most versatile and Star Warsy displays, and characters from any film can go in them. To me, the more specific dioramas become stale to look at the longer you have them, but I'm in a minority with this opinion.

Any Imperial interior (Death Star/Star Destroyer/Bunkers) Are the most versatile and Star Warsy displays, and characters from any film can go in them. To me, the more specific dioramas become stale to look at the longer you have them, but I'm in a minority with this opinion.

I feel the same way as you on this. I would love to have had the large Deathstar Hallway that thing had endless options but just didn't have anywhere to put it.

I'd love to see:
1. Star Destroyer Bridge
2. Meditation Chamber, with an out shoot for his kneeling chat with holographic Emperor
3. Bespin Duel Scene, but I think it should have the window Luke goes out of. That area where Vader force throws things at him.

Sorry, no such plans. I wouldn't want to encroach on Hot Toys territory and cause problems

I agree.

Would love to own one (or more) of these- but don't relish spending a lot of money only to have something that works with a very restrictive set of characters or situations.

That's why something simple like DS panels, or some kind of Imperial style hallway would be were I would put my money. I'm even of the mind that non specific to any actual scene is better. I'm looking for something that provides a backdrop for the figure(s) but doesn't take away focus from them.

Back