1/6 PLEASE VOTE: What should be the next Star Wars 1/6 Detolf Diorama we should tackle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which diorama to tackle next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the ESB duel (of course) but I think a detolfmay not work for that scene very well.

The meditation chamber will be even cooler if the top can be raised to show the view screen. I any case, I'm excited to see what's next.to

How about:

View attachment 336471

The semi-circular nature of the panel lends itself to a backdrop/diorama form, do you think?

I like it. I've put it in my 'diorama ideas' folder

I voted for the ESB duel (of course) but I think a detolfmay not work for that scene very well.

The meditation chamber will be even cooler if the top can be raised to show the view screen. I any case, I'm excited to see what's next.to

I was wondering the same, but if you look at the Sideshow polystone design, a design like that might fit inside a detolf:

mobile image hosting

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but is a doorway to a Tatooine location possible?

Lars homestead dome entrance, or the "Lock the door R2..." doorway?

carbon freezing!!

vaders meditation chamber would be cool too but i didnt vote for it... mainly because neither of my hot toys vaders can sit. lol

carbon freezing!!

vaders meditation chamber would be cool too but i didnt vote for it... mainly because neither of my hot toys vaders can sit. lol

Thanks. They can probably sit the way the original actor could sit. Without cod piece and bty loosening the pants

Ok, it's clear I need to at least do the Carbon Freezing Chamber. Please keep voting though. I just stumbled on to something while researching the Carbon Freezing Chamber for design ideas. As a diorama builder, this is something I cannot be without! Ordered!!! Very psyched!

Star Destroyer bridge would be number one for me. RO Vader would look great gazing out the window.

Number two would be the Skywalker Bespin tunnel. I might use it for my Jyn in disguise though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I went with the Bounty Hunter Row but that would probably have to be a Truescale DX. For a detolf sized dio I would go with the Detention Block Hallway or Bespin Tunnel. It looks like the carbon freezing chamber is starting to run away with the lead and I'd love to see what you come up with if you decide to tackle it.

Isn't the "bounty hunter row" (and I assume the crew pit area just below) part of the "Star Destroyer bridge"? Or is the bridge option more about a big window for Vader?

Isn't the "bounty hunter row" (and I assume the crew pit area just below) part of the "Star Destroyer bridge"? Or is the bridge option more about a big window for Vader?

To me, looking at it like this, they are different scenes:

Guess what I'm working on?!
efef6db06bda8122b136565ebf14ad03.jpg

08f3d2d4f5ff030d4656fa55b97268b4.jpg

To me, looking at it like this, they are different scenes:

The bounty hunters scene takes place on the left side of that bridge pic - the crew pit on the left side in the bridge pic is the one that Piett looks up at Bossk from.

When you say a bridge dio, do you mean a couple of windows for Vader to stand in front of, or a larger part of the bridge?:horror

Back