Which one

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one would you keep

• The Argonath by Weta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Prancing Pony

• The Mines of Moria

• Minas Morgul

• Amon Hen

• Total voters
I did not add the Stone Trolls to the list cause some say its a Statue and some say its an evio so I left it out and put the rest :wave

For me, Rivendell :rock and Barad-Dur :rock would be my faves envoros to date.

I love all the others too - but the above two are outstanding IMHO.

I really love the Stone Trolls :rock also but I don't see them as an enviro.

I voted Barad-dur but this is a tough choice to be honest. Not sure if it really came to it what I'd do.

For some reason though, I've been having difficulty tracking down The Argonath enviro from the secondary market.Missed this one :(. It rarely comes up on eBay,and if it does, the price is outrageous!:horror

For some reason though, I've been having difficulty tracking down The Argonath enviro from the secondary market.Missed this one :(. It rarely comes up on eBay,and if it does, the price is outrageous!:horror

me too missed my chance but luckly there was a Flamer selling it and he didn't have in mind to make alot of profit from it and he sold it to me $280 shipped to me which was a fantastic price so i snattched it :yess::yess:
Good luck with your search

I got lucky with that one when it came back up on Weta's website last year. It last long enough for me to order it when I got to my car outside of work.

I voted Barad-dur but to tell you the truth i'd find it really hard to let to of Rivendell and the Argonath
personally my 3 fav envios :clap:clap

Something I was thinking about is that there are enough cool environment pieces that you can't even fit them into one poll. You'd have to do a second and include Minas Tirith, Weathertop, Golden Hall, Helm's Deep, and Buckle Berry Ferry. Am I forgetting any others?

Last edited:
Something I was thinking about is that there are enough cool environment pieces that you can't even fit them into one poll. You'd have to do a second and include Minas Tirith, Weathertop, Golden Hall, Helm's Deep, and Buckle Berry Ferry. Am I forgetting any others?

yeah i could not include them all :exactly:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i could not include them all :exactly:

I might have to ask if there is a way to give more poll options. Either way lots of really cool choices. I picked BD but Moria is close behind, Rivendell is right there as well. Too close to call.

I might have to ask if there is a way to give more poll options. Either way lots of really cool choices. I picked BD but Moria is close behind, Rivendell is right there as well. Too close to call.

if we get an option to add more to the poll list i'll do another one and make it top 3:yess:

Back