Which one of these supermans would you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viezure

Super Freak
Reaction score
- First one is 35 cm high (13.5"), second is 25 cm (9.75"), third is 35 cm.

- First two statues are cold cast porcelain (or so they say), second is, well, plastic and fibers.

-They cost the same.

Help me with some advice, which one looks better and is the better choice, all considering? Thanks :monkey3

Personally, I'm not a fan of any of the BR Superman figures out there.

Have you considered the DCD Christopher Reeve Superman, due out this week?

10805_a_full.jpg

i am dying to get my hands on the Christopher Reeve one!!

from those 3 i prefer the first one..i actually own it.. have a look

I've got the DC Direct 13 inch Superman. It's a decent articulated figure if you want the less expensive alternative to the other two. If you haven't seen it, check out HOT TOYS 1/6th Superman Returns figure.

Yeah, but it's also about three times the cost :< (i pay about 40 pounds for either one of my options).

Sup3rman, i've seen your pic hundred of times :D, i've searched this forum for pictures, good thing you posted it when you did :p

And another question, statue or fabric?

Sup3rman, i've seen you pic hundred of times :D,

And another question, statue or fabric?

lol oops! guess you saw it one more time!

depends what you want man...i started collecting statues..i don't currently own any "fabric" figures..although i really do want the HT clark kent figure!!

i am quite happy with this statue.. there are many others that i own which are also awesome!

You could post them here man, i don't mind :D

My fave sup would be alex ross superman forever (i think that's how is callled, clark kent ripping his shirt off), followed by the kotobukiya one. Unfortunatelly, they cost more :p

My fave sup would be alex ross superman forever (i think that's how is callled, clark kent ripping his shirt off), followed by the kotobukiya one. Unfortunatelly, they cost more :p

I have that one & it's a great statue!
DSCN0274-3.jpg

I also have Superman forever and it is so iconic that although i have sold ALL my 13 inch statues..this one has stayed. Absolutely stunning

lol you sure?? i love the superman forever one!! one of my fav's! i also have the kotobukia one..my fav has to also be the superman vs. darkseid statue..the detail is amazing!! have a look:

this daily planet one is nice:

superman forever:

Superman vs. darkseid - looovveeee this one..the detail is great!

and this limited book end is sweet too:

there ya go!! :joy:joy

Get one of the Weta pieces if you're going Routh.

They are the easily the best, imo

2110906119_d9814c73a9.jpg

2110906333_26444b2b07_o.jpg

Thing is, i'm not thinking i'll get a brandon routh superman, but just a superman. While alex ross superman forever is my fave, it also costs about 160 bucks compared to 40 for one of my options.

I think i'm going for the middle one (superman in flight), it's 10" and costs 40$. Think it's an okay choice? This or the fabric one?

I'll move this through to DC.
Personally I would so with Chuck's (Gabberjawa's) statue. I've always loved that one :rock
x :peace

It isn't half. It looks complicated for packaging. The detail on it looks immense yet quite fragile.

i've got the one in the middle (supes in flight), it's decent if you get it cheap. if you can, get the weta's if your going for the SR look. if not, the alex ross one is top notch.

Back