1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Unless HT pulls some kind of “MCU First 10 years” magic Jedi mind trick, Peggy and Sif are not going to happen at this point in time.

Yep, I agree unfortunately. :( As much as I would love to get 1/6 scale figures of them both - I just can't see it happening now, I think that that ship has long sailed.

glad to see we got Hela which was insta pre order, but I need Sif!

Nebula would be amazing too~

Nebula, Valkyrie and Mantis.
Be awesome if HT made all of the Black Order and gave us a Proxima Midnight. None of these will ever happen. Although depending on Nebulas roll in avengers 4 we could get her.

The thing with Sif is that her part in the movies got smaller each time (to the point where she wasn't even in Ragnarok). She's really inconsequential to the Thor franchise at this point.

And this is coming from someone who loved her in the first Thor. IMHO, the only way she would even be a small possibility would be if the character pops up again in a significant way in a future movie.

Colleen from Iron Fist would be fun.

So...I guess it’s safe to say that Rescue is confirmed.

48351eaee33fb133bd93a7da86f68695.jpg

Might want to put that in spoiler tags.

If I hadn't already looked it up this morning, I'd be annoyed at someone starting a thread about the possibility of the Pepper figure with the armor thing right in the headline.

If I hadn't already looked it up this morning, I'd be annoyed at someone starting a thread about the possibility of the Pepper figure with the armor thing right in the headline.

It had already been spoiled for me and I was still irritated to see that.

:lol

I pretty sure unless you don’t watch any trailers, promotion, or see any action figures for the movie, you are going to know about this. In fact the figure of it leaked about a week or two ago but it was low Rez and all people could do was speculate. Some people figured it out other guessed the figure was someone else.

I want Nebula but not in that outfit.

Back