1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Wasp had better be made. To not make her, when she's the coheadliner of the next MCU film is just wrong. Hopefully she will be the next female although I want Valkyrie and have not given up on that dream yet either. As for the other oft discussed ones, yes hot toys we need the "panther girls" and the other 2 Guardians. The demand for all 4 of those I'd say is relatively high. I'd even take Nakia if she got made too.

Really tempted to get Wasp just out of principle to show HT there is a market for female figures.

I would assume Wasp. She is a title character, after all.
If Hot Toys is worried about sales for her, I would be perfectly happy with an Ant-Man / Wasp 2-Pack.

I would think they would be more worried about sales of Ant-Man. Most who want him already have him. Wasp will be fine on her own she looks very bad@$$ in the trailers and the reviews have been good so far.

1. Peggy Carter
2. Mantis
3. Nebula
4. Wasp
5. Redo Iron Man 2 Black Widow.

I would assume Wasp. She is a title character, after all.
If Hot Toys is worried about sales for her, I would be perfectly happy with an Ant-Man / Wasp 2-Pack.

Why am I worried that this is exactly what we'll get, only Wasp will be a miniaturized, 1" throw-in like the little Ant-Man that came with a few of the CW figures?

1. Peggy Carter
2. Mantis
3. Nebula
4. Wasp
5. Redo Iron Man 2 Black Widow.

hFvc3YH.gif

I feel like Wasp should be a given.

Truthfully, I want a Nebula more. But I'll be happy to see Wasp.

Nebula
Okoye
Shuri
Valkyrie
Wasp
Quake
Peggy (still want her)

I know I won't get them, unless I go the custom route, but there a few female characters I'd love to have from the Netflix shows, too.

With HT doing yet another figure from IM 2, albeit as a con exclusive, I can’t help but feel that they are keeping the license alive to do a 2.0 IM2 Black Widow in 2019 before her solo movie in 2020...Just my 2 cents...

Pretty much all the ones I'd imagine I'd like have been mentioned. With the upcoming Captan Marvel movie, would ya'll reckon we'd get a figure of her?

My current list goes

1. Wasp
2. Mantis
3. Shuri
4. Nebula
5. Valkyrie
6. Peggy Carter
7. Okoye

I would buy Nakia, Quake any other females too. Sif(though I think her ship has sailed) I'd get too. I really would love a Jessica Jones. Anybody think we'll get a second "wave" of Defenders? I feel like since Punisher sold well and I think Daredevil did okay, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw Jessica and Luke Cage at SDCC.

I currently have 5 characters left on my personal list of 1/6 MCU figures I'd like to have, and they're all female: Carol Danvers, Wasp, Nebula, Mantis and Valkyrie (Specifically, Valkyrie in the white costume from the end of the film.)

Out of those five, unfortunately, I feel like only two of them are a lock.

I am 98% sure the next toy con exclusive is Mantis

At this point with Valkyrie I would take either the blackout fit or the white one, but I would prefer the white and gold. It would stand out awesomely on the shelf with my other Thor figures.

I would buy Nakia, Quake any other females too. Sif(though I think her ship has sailed) I'd get too. I really would love a Jessica Jones. Anybody think we'll get a second "wave" of Defenders? I feel like since Punisher sold well and I think Daredevil did okay, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw Jessica and Luke Cage at SDCC.

I think Sif's ship has beyond sailed, at this point. I doubt it with the Defenders, even though I would be up for it. I love the Jessica I have, but I would honestly buy an Elektra, a Karen (she's actually my second favorite female character after Jessica in the Netflix shows), and Claire without hesitation, as well as Luke.

Why am I worried that this is exactly what we'll get, only Wasp will be a miniaturized, 1" throw-in like the little Ant-Man that came with a few of the CW figures?

I'm still optimistic that they'll make a Wasp figure since she's co-headlining the movie, but now that you've thrown that idea out there, I'm almost certain we'll get a mini Wasp figure. Maybe Ant-Man comes with mini Wasp, while Wasp comes with a mini Ant-Man.

Also still holding out blind hope for a Peggy or GotG1 Nebula figure to be announced. :pray: (though I don't think HT even has the license for either movie anymore...)

I'm still optimistic that they'll make a Wasp figure since she's co-headlining the movie, but now that you've thrown that idea out there, I'm almost certain we'll get a mini Wasp figure. Maybe Ant-Man comes with mini Wasp, while Wasp comes with a mini Ant-Man.

Given they're a team, that makes so much sense.

Caaaaaarollll! [emoji3]

f3001b455fe6d2596d0800139fceae8d.jpg

dacc1245a741e0c069f54180910f82d7.jpg

c8df40431ed7eeaebb1a5940b4116651.jpg

f115454741143ee656af6901d06f015a.jpg

412857e79dcaf57ab5bb70e38674db9f.jpg

Captain Marvel is awesome. I really hope this is the look she'll have in the movie - it's very faithful to the recent comics (starting with the DeConnick run).

1. Peggy carter
2. Shuri
3. Mantis

Which one will we get first? The Wasp or Valkyrie?

Well, we are getting The Wasp first! Ha! The unhelmeted sculpt looks a bit off as usual for HT female characters. They will get it right by the third, if not the fifth iteration...*sigh* Must buy for me...

What's the over/under on Carol's hair? Sculpted or Rooted? What do you want and what do you think we'll get? I think we'll get rooted and I'm totally fine with that. Sculpted COULD work but I'm worried about neck restrictions. If it's like Anakin Skywalker, sculpted might be workable though.

What's the over/under on Carol's hair? Sculpted or Rooted? What do you want and what do you think we'll get? I think we'll get rooted and I'm totally fine with that. Sculpted COULD work but I'm worried about neck restrictions. If it's like Anakin Skywalker, sculpted might be workable though.

My guess is it'll be rooted, and she'll probably come with a dynamic stand that will allow her to "fly." The one issue with doing sculpted hair for characters with longer hair (that they don't wear pulled back in a ponytail or braided, like the Wasp) is that some dynamic poses might not make a whole lot of sense. For example, I have the Civil War Black Widow that has been maneuvered to do a kick mid-air. Having rooted hair allowed me to move it around in a way that made the pose look more dynamic/less static. If her hair was rooted and just flat against her back, the pose would look a little ridiculous. Captain Marvel's hair appears to be longer than Black Widow's in Infinity War, and she had rooted hair - so rooted hair is probably the way it'll go.

In other news...I swear someone on here was doing a custom Lady Sif, but I cannot for the life of me find the thread...can someone please point me in the right direction?

Back