1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next? (Upgraded 1st post)

Peggy, Valkyrie, and Okoye are my MCU choices.

I would love to have tv show characters, too, still. Like Daisy.

Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next? (Upgraded 1st post)

With Okoye being one of the principal Wakandan snap survivors (along with M'Baku), I think we might see an Endgame figure for her.

Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next? (Post #1 now with pix)

I think for Endgame, we can expect to get - Rescue, Valkyrie, possibly Okoye, Captain Marvel in new uniform should be the last HT release of Endgame (likely next year)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next? (Post #1 now with pix)

I think for Endgame, we can expect to get - Rescue, Valkyrie, possibly Okoye, Captain Marvel in new uniform should be the last HT release of Endgame (likely next year)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well they finally are making my most wanted MCU female which is Nebula. Though I would so love Valkyrie in her white armor. Hopefully we might get her in that for Endgame.

I want Chloe Bennet as Quake from Agents of Shield!

Chloe Bennet Quake.jpg

I think Okoye and Valkyrie are the only new ones who have a chance to get a figure. I'm sure we will get a new Black Widow and Pepper for Endgame.

Maybe Mantis by the time Guardians 3 comes out and maybe Nakia for Black Panther 2.

Peggy, Valkyrie, and Okoye are my MCU choices.

I would love to have tv show characters, too, still. Like Daisy.

Peggy is so so very long overdue.

What if they made Peggy but it’s just a CA:WS version?

Back