Which line would you support?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one would you keep?

• Star wars 12"

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • LOTR 12"

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Both

Votes: 30 49.2%

• Total voters
I onlt collect the PF LOTR figures so I'd keep the SW 1/6 figs. I only collect the Jedi/Sith in that line anyway.

Easy choice for me since I don't collect Star Wars.:D

I'll likely keep up with the 1/6" figs in LoTR but am much more selective with the PF's (have Lurtz, Frodo), Legendary Scale busts (have Morgul Lord, Gandalf Exclusive, will order Balrog), and dios (currently have none, but will orer Eagle/Fell Beast when it becomes available).

Makes 2 of us.

I'm pretty much done with the PF. I get the same kick from the 1:6ths and Dios so those do it for me.

The PF's have a museum quality and are so detailed that I'm hooked (well SW anyway-- I've got Gandalf Exc PF on pre-order but I'm still not 100% sold on that one). I love both 1/6 line and am very happy with the dios that have come out...

Both, absolutely. Both stories hold a hell of a lot of sentimental value for me. Star Wars was my best friend during my teens and LOTR was one of the few things my brother and I came together on during the same period, and we are close now.

If they make more figures than I can afford...I'll get a better or a second job. But I am a completist on both lines.

Both for me.

I wish LOtR moved a bit faster though. At least 3 figs a year would be awesome.

The 12" LOTR line (Aragon) was what brought me to SS, but I do collect some SW as well... But I'm a completest when it comes to LOTR 12"

Back