Which is the better Joker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker puts a smile on your face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could honestly live with any of the reditions out there if they were the only one available. As there are choices I prefer the HT but I may end up with the DCD as well for a little variety.

HEATH INCARNATE!

IMG_4314.JPG

The poll reads 84-14 in favour of HT, I think the majority can confirm which one is better and by a MASSIVE margin too.

DCD was the only company that had an actual Ledger scan and still lost the poll, what does that tell you? :D

The poll reads 84-14 in favour of HT, I think the majority can confirm which one is better and by a MASSIVE margin too.

DCD was the only company that had an actual Ledger scan and still lost the poll, what does that tell you? :D

Thread over!

That a head cant make the figure perfect?

The world's most expensive non-accurate movie toy. And they sucked 84 people to drop $150 + for it. haha

They'll be laughing like the Joker all the way to the piggy bank.

The world's most expensive non-accurate movie toy. And they sucked 84 people to drop $150 + for it. haha

They'll be laughing like the Joker all the way to the piggy bank.

The whole point of my post was that 84 or sorry now its 86 - 14 CAN'T BE WRONG! Sorry dude you are the minority but hey what ever makes you happy right?

Majority / Minority? It was obvious who was going to win this poll. LOL ... damn obvious. All of you got suckered into paying for this crap figure months ago.

Hmmm...I payed for it a week ago...people had it in their hands when I ordered mine. Dont regret it because I think he's awesome.

Maybe you can get your money's worth. Keep it out around Christmas because of the un-canny likeness to Jim Carrey's The Grinch.

Majority / Minority? It was obvious who was going to win this poll. LOL ... damn obvious. All of you got suckered into paying for this crap figure months ago.

No one got suckered into anything. People that pre-ordered the HT Joker got it becuase it delivered to them something they wanted. If it didn't meet their wishes, they wouldn't have gone after it.

DCD Joker looks ok, but after my dissappointment with the DCD Batman Begins figure, I have no desire to spend anything more than $20 on one of their figures becuase that's how nice it felt to me. Despite the visual look the quality just felt lacking.

I didn't order the HT Joker because it was a perfect embodiment of Ledger's Joker, I ordered it because it's a great looking figure derived from Ledger's Joker.

Ok, and thats fine MaulFan ... I get you. I bought the DC Direct BEGINS Batman too and it was a piece of crap.

No one got suckered into anything. People that pre-ordered the HT Joker got it becuase it delivered to them something they wanted. If it didn't meet their wishes, they wouldn't have gone after it.

DCD Joker looks ok, but after my dissappointment with the DCD Batman Begins figure, I have no desire to spend anything more than $20 on one of their figures becuase that's how nice it felt to me. Despite the visual look the quality just felt lacking.

I didn't order the HT Joker because it was a perfect embodiment of Ledger's Joker, I ordered it because it's a great looking figure derived from Ledger's Joker.

You do realize this is what "Collector Freak" is doing right now, don't you?

Why pay $50 more for a figure that doesn't look like the Joker in the film?

This logic is just so flawed... This "Get the Hoy Toys because it's better fittin clothes"???? What the hell? What's the point of having a well taillored figure when the head isn't right? As far as I'm concerned, thats where it starts... Then you worry about the other stuff.

I guess I just don't see things the same as some of you folks... Because for the life of me I can't imagine over looking the head just to have better colored gloves or better fitting jackett or some nonsense...

Let them sell out... Get the DCD. And don't have to explain why you bought a figure that doesn't look like the character in the film just to have a better fitting coat.

Well you want to talk about getting moneys worth, I spent around $200 for the custom Nicholson Joker V2 (knowing the headsculpt was poo), and after I got him I spent extra $$$ for the phenomenal custom Joker head from Les. That extra head made the figure go from a 7 or 8 to a 10.

And, that's my plan for this one as well. Sometimes you got to spend a little extra to get the best possible figure.

Why pay $50 more for a figure that doesn't look like the Joker in the film?

This logic is just so flawed... This "Get the Hoy Toys because it's better fittin clothes"???? What the hell? What's the point of having a well taillored figure when the head isn't right? As far as I'm concerned, thats where it starts... Then you worry about the other stuff.

I guess I just don't see things the same as some of you folks... Because for the life of me I can't imagine over looking the head just to have better colored gloves or better fitting jackett or some nonsense...

Let them sell out... Get the DCD. And don't have to explain why you bought a figure that doesn't look like the character in the film just to have a better fitting coat.

I also want it to fit in with my collection. The DC wont. So there for, I dont want it.

Back