Which HT Alien is closest to the original/Giger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I knew you'd be one step ahead of me. :) I actually have the Giger's Alien book on order - amazing that I didn't have a copy really.

I think I'll have to scour the Quadrilogy extras again. That maggot idea sounds a bit extreme!

Any other rare photos of the Alien in action that we might not have seen?

Cool, that's kind of a Homebrew version of the Movie Book.

No.

The third one is a pic of the translucent test-suit. Giger's and Scott's original vision was to make the suit transparent so that you could see all kinds of cables and bones through the "skin", but they could never come up with a material that was both transparent and could withstand the use without ripping. There was also an idea to fill the dome with maggots. That was quickly left behind though... :D

WHOA! :horror Someone MUST make this happen as a custom fig/statue/whatever! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thanks a million for that first pic DSD!

I've been discussing the original suit color with someone on another board.

They claim the suit NEVER had any orange/rust coloring until it had deteriorated.

That pic helps support my argument that Giger himself added that color to the suit.

Any other rare photos of the Alien in action that we might not have seen?

Here's a few you don't get to see very often.

alienlambert.jpg

alienlambert2.jpg

alienhanging.jpg

prodpic06.jpg

prodpic08.jpg

productionstill15.jpg

prodpic01.jpg

aliengiger.jpg

lambertvsalien1.jpg

bigheadsx7a.jpg

The tail is actually posistioned between the legs, rather than sticking out of it's posterior. Hence the tial always facing forward. Far creepier than it sticking out like a dinosaur. Or the AVP version for that matter.

P.S. Great pix guys, thanks.

Actually, it's because for that shot, the Alien was to lift Brett up using it's tail.

To give it a bit of length, and to avoid having the tail wrap under the pelvis (putting excess strain on the material) it was attached at the front for the scene.

Since the audience never really got a clear shot of it, no one would notice.

Actually, it's because for that shot, the Alien was to lift Brett up using it's tail.

To give it a bit of length, and to avoid having the tail wrap under the pelvis (putting excess strain on the material) it was attached at the front for the scene.

Since the audience never really got a clear shot of it, no one would notice.

I stand corrected, well I'm sitting actually.

Back