Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My initial list was:

Ultron (providing it was die-cast)

Black Widow

Scarlett Witch

Then maybes:

Nick Fury + Hulk Buster (Price obviously main factor with the latter).

Ultron is now a definite no. I can't believe HT didn't go for Diecast - Really disappointing!

BW is a no due to the hair/sculpt.

HB is a no, just a tad too expensive for my taste.

So yeah, that just leaves the Witch and Nick F for me. :panic:

Hawkeye, cap, 45. I'll try to get HB when rewards kicks in sometime between July-Aug. I need to see Vision first before I commit.

Cap, hulkbuster, hawkeye, vision, Ultron, and maybe MK 45 and we will see from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like now its not possible to answer because they haven't released or shown images for everything yet. Right now as it stands I want Ultron Sentry, Mark 45, HulkBuster, and maybe Hawkeye.

My Official list is now: Cap, IM, BW, Hawkeye.

Ultron's price got him removed. And I never cared about the Wonder Twins. Vision could still make the cut if he is really cool in the film or if HT blows me away with their design. Other than that though, I may be done with Age of Ultron figs unless they update Fury.

Already POed - 43, Cap, BW, Hawkeye

Have to decided on which Thor to get once he's shown (AoU or DW) and then once I decide that I'll PO Hulk. Vision is a wait again see. 45 and Scarlet Witch are maybes. And then everything is up in the air. Ultron's price changed my mind on him.

I believe when I first filled this out I was only getting Ultron, Cap and Ironman.

Iron Man Mark 43, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and HulkBuster. As much as I want others, they'll have to wait. HulkBuster really took me out of the game for any more figures this year.

Scarlett Witch for sure (as long as it looks like Elizabeth Olsen). And I'd love to get Nick Fury and Maria Hill, but I'm not holding my breath that they'll make them. I wanted to get Hawkeye, but I'm a little disappointed in the HS. At times it looks like Jeremy Renner, and other times it looks like Justin Timberlake trying to convince the world he's not in the closet.

Sadly, my list has grown. Originally I just wanted to complete the lineup. But now, I'm replacing my lineup.

Cap, Mark 45, Hulkbuster, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Twins, Vision Ultimate Ultron or Sentry...
I'm gonna miss being able to afford food.

My initial list was:
Captain America
Vision
Hulkbuster
Ultron

What I have actually ordered:
Iron Man
Captain America
Hawkeye

I was going to get...
Captain America, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Ultron

Unfortunately space is starting to dictate what I can and cannot order (which sucks), so I had to scale down my wish list :(

Currently I have only pre-ordered Hawkeye, but I will definitely get the twins and Vision...and (if in the unlikely event that they make her) - Agent Hill.

As of right now, I have:

Mark 43
Captain America
Mark VII Stealth Iron Man

all on pre-order.

And will most likely get Ultron (waiting to see the film before pulling the trigger)

So far I just have Cap and Hawkeye on order. I'll get Hulk when he's coupon eligible. Aside from those three I'd like Scarlet Witch, Vision, and possibly Mark XLIII or XLV. Ultron is a wait and see at this point.

From what hasn't been shown yet, I am interested in Thor, Mark 45, the Twins and Vision.

If Thor is a rehash of the TDW sculpt, I will skip him.

The only figure shown so far that I may end up ordering is Cap. I am definitely skipping Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk and the Ultron shown.

I only have Cap on order at this stage. I do want most of the team, but I'm waiting to order at a later date. With no exclusives so far (except 43, which I can't get anyway) I'm not in any hurry to order them. Most will not be ordered from SSC. Which is a downer because I won't get more reward points, but I'll be saving $40 if I buy locally with most of these figures.

I do hope we get one or two exclusive figures announced soon. As nice as the Stealth Iron Man is, I was disappointed it isn't actually from this film.

I am going to get all of them. I hope I don't miss out on any exclusives. I did PO the mark 7 stealth in time.
Have to make sure I keep a close eye on my emails. My wife says I am out of control. LOL.
It really is a slippery slope once you start. ��

This is my first post. I love all the great info on these forums. Keep up the good work everyone.

I am going to get all of them. I hope I don't miss out on any exclusives. I did PO the mark 7 stealth in time.
Have to make sure I keep a close eye on my emails. My wife says I am out of control. LOL.

This is my first post. I love all the great info on these forums. Keep up the good work everyone.

:welcome1:

It sure is!!! :lol Great that you are getting them all though :)

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Back