Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"All of them" would be the option I'd vote for if it was listed.. Slippery slope indeed...

So far, I've ordered all of them (except Hulkbuster, but I know I'll pull the trigger eventually..), including the Mark 43 Exclusive and Hulk Deluxe pack. Having ordered Ultron Prime, I'm still wary about a potential die-cast Ultron that might come available later. How do you not make Mr. Metal out of metal? I'd seriously consider cancelling Prime if he comes die-cast elsewhere.. Don't see the need for more than one full-form Ultron. As for a Mark 1 toy, if they make one, I might be satisfied with the Mark 1 remnants on the Iron Man Mark 43 stand. I don't imagine the Mark 1 will be in the movie very long, so I don't care about having an entirely separate figure.

I might pass on any other non-Avengers (Fury, Hill, etc.), as I really just hope to have an Avengers v. Ultron display. I'm still relatively new to the game, so these will be firsts for me for most of the core Avengers, and once you pop, the fun don't stop. Fingers crossed for more exclusives..

Thor for sure... I think he's the last Toy Soul prototype to be put into production. I think we'll see maybe 1 or 2 more just before the movie opens and if not I hope they at least put out another promo(Ultron MK1:pray:).

Yeah was thinking that too. Unfortunately he is the one core Avenger who has changed the least so he is the one that I and I'd bet most are least looking forward to. He's like a waste of a slot. I have the dark world Thor and I'm good on Thors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah was thinking that too. Unfortunately he is the one core Avenger who has changed the least so he is the one that I and I'd bet most are least looking forward to. He's like a waste of a slot. I have the dark world Thor and I'm good on Thors.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might be good too........ not sure :monkey3
Yeah the Dark World version is pretty good imo and this one doesnt look to have changed that much so I'd say its a pass for most who got TDW Thor(light or armored)
Its not like he'll come with extra weapons.... after a while Mjolnir gets a little boring :rotfl

aougroupshot.jpg

A pic to stoke the fires of temptation. :devil

I wish someone had remembered to place HB on the table as well. :monkey3

So much awesomeness in that pic. Thankfully, I have all of the Avengers from the first movie, and I've already told myself I'm not going to double dip on characters. So, just new characters for me. Of course, that list seems to be growing by the second... :slap :lol

I didn't notice before, but is that Thor in front of Prime Ultron? All I can see is a red cape, so I am guessing it's Thor.

So that makes 13 figures confirmed, plus the Stealth promo.

Mark 45, SW and Quicksilver to come. Total of at least 17 figures for this line lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out of all of them I think if they're going to do an exclusive, it will be War Machine because they've already done 2 previous versions of the character. I don't have any so it wouldn't bother me if it was a regular release, but I don't think it would see as well as a regular version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back