Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I am starting out...and all I have is just Winter Soldier Black Widow, should I get the other Avengers in their Age of Ultron costumes or should I try and track down the older ones from the first film? I just want to have the very best in my slow, but growing collection. Any advice?

I think Avengers Age of Ultron is a great starting point for a collection.... its got great costumes, the best sculpts(so far) and the figures will be much better than previous versions(in most cases). That being said, if you have the funds, its worth going back for a few choice figures if they appeal to you.

I think Avengers Age of Ultron is a great starting point for a collection.... its got great costumes, the best sculpts(so far) and the figures will be much better than previous versions(in most cases). That being said, if you have the funds, its worth going back for a few choice figures if they appeal to you.

Ok. Thank you! That helps me out in deciding what to do. :)

After seeing the roll out I'll probably get an Ultron Sentry if they do one, I have a feeling the exclusive there will be a red eyed head and Vision. Maybe the final Iron Man Mark if it looks different enough.

Ok. Thank you! That helps me out in deciding what to do. :)
Unless you really like a particular look from the first film more I'd just start with Age of Ultron. You'll wind up paying a boatload for the figures from the first film and some of the newer figures from the newer films look better.

Thor and Widow are amongst the cheapest ones to get from the first Avenger movie while Hawkeye and Fury are the most expensive. I hope to see another Fury figure for AOU. The figure I think would be awesome for new collectors if you can get him at a good price is Coulson.

I think you mean especially Hawkeye :wink1:

Hehe, to each their own. I see merit in the coat, means you don't have to look at the joints, or deal with rubber arms. By the way, what are the quality of those rubber arms? I assume Thor will be getting a pair, aside from not keeping them bent, are their any other downsides to them?

Hehe, to each their own. I see merit in the coat, means you don't have to look at the joints, or deal with rubber arms. By the way, what are the quality of those rubber arms? I assume Thor will be getting a pair, aside from not keeping them bent, are their any other downsides to them?
The rubber can be chaep sometimes and degrade(see ED-209 thread).... but I check my Light armor Dark World Thor from time to time and it has no problems
Ugh... I just noticed I forgot to add Hulkbuster :slap :lol
I don't know if I'll get Vision, it depends
ahh.... I think Vision will be a great figure to have.... but I'll guess we'll see :wink1:
:monkey4 Hulkbuster forgets you, you don't forget Hulkbuster! :lecture
:lol

:monkey4 Hulkbuster forgets you, you don't forget Hulkbuster! :lecture

tumblr_inline_muza7t9WH61rs0x6o.gif

But I'll get him, HB is a must have :lecture

Oh man, I just had to restart my collection, so I want everything, but that's not going to happen. So far, I only have Hawkeye and Cap on order. I think I'll end up with an Iron Man or even Black Widow. Iron Man is the easiest to say no to though cause I know there will always be more of him.

Mark Ruffalo has always been one of my favorite actors, so if they put out a new and better version of Bruce, I'll pick him up as well.

I still have zero on pre order with the full line up almost revealed. I doubt that will change anytime soon. Cap and Hawk look great and I love Marvel but I am getting burnt out on all the remakes of the same character over and over.....started going in a different direction..

That said, I hope the movie kicks a$$

At this point I'm thinking Cap, Mk 43 because the base and exclusive head, Hulk cause I'm a huge fan, Hulkbuster, Ultron Prime I'm a sucker for villians, and Hawkeye. I've come to the conclusion that the first Avengers Black Widow is good enough for me................in the future if Thor looks like I think he will look.....just gonna keep my DW version. Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch gotta wait and see if I'm wowed. Vision yes, any other Ironmen or Ultrons.....yes.....did I miss anyone?

So far I have preordered everything. Large commitment but I'm pretty stoked to get them all.

I have only Cap and HB on PO, Vision is as good as bought as well as MkXLV. No BW or Hulk or Hawkeye for me this time, I already have the TWS Widow and Avengers Hulk, which I like better than the new ones, and Hawkeye's costume is not my thing (sleeveless version would bbe bought though).
I'm playing the waiting game for Thor, as I suppose many are.
For the "Others" section, I probably won't get the Maximoffs, but I would buy a Fury hard and fast, as well as a version B Ultron sentinel.
Also, HB at 50% and in the top 3 is incredible :lol

As of now...I just have Cap, BW, and Hawkeye on PO. Still debating about Hulk and waiting to see Thor and Mark 45 before I PO them or get their older versions. And I will PO Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Back