Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumblr_mcl3s8y05V1rw8654.gif

Looks like the rest of the figures will come with the normal base stand.

Ugh, I forgot about Ultimate Ultron. That would make it 18 figures total for this line if they make him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm guessing we haven't seen the twins yet because the HT figures will not feature their outfits seen in the trailers. Still guessing, but by the end of the movie, they will have proper Avengers suits and the HT figures will be based on those proper suits.

Maybe I'm just hoping but A SW figure wearing a torn up hoodie doesn't really scream superhero/villain to me.

I'm guessing we haven't seen the twins yet because the HT figures will not feature their outfits seen in the trailers. Still guessing, but by the end of the movie, they will have proper Avengers suits and the HT figures will be based on those proper suits.

Maybe I'm just hoping but A SW figure wearing a torn up hoodie doesn't really scream superhero/villain to me.

Wouldn't it be a little weird not having the twins in their outfits that will be in a good portion of the movie, though? I mean, id rather have them in proper Avengers costumes as well but I think we're basically gonna get the figs of them in outfits we've been seeing since shooting started. I could be wrong though.

I'm in for
Captain
Widow
Hulkbuster
Hawkeye
Mark 45
Hulk
And the promo mark 7

Its going to be an expensive year.

Looks like you will have to keep udating this poll with all the new figures being released. There may be some in the future not accounted for.

I'm in for 1/4 Mk 43, the promo Stealth figure, and probably the 'screen time' War Machine II.. I haven't made my mind up on any of the other armors, or Ultron figures yet.. going to wait until I have seen the movie.

Back