Which COBRA and/or JOE we DON'T want to see a 1:6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zandar.jpg
Shame. Zandar is the most under-rated Cobra there is, in my opinion. I remember seeing his figure on the shelf well after all the others from his time had gone and left us. Personally, I would love to have Zartan's brother and sister displayed alongside him and his Dreadnoks :rock

Can't argue with that. :lol

zarana.jpg

zandar.jpg

I'd say just about all of the characters that Hasbro released after 1985. With a few exceptions of course.

:mad: HEY! there's nothing wrong with Zarana and Zandar! They're just stuck in the 80s that's all. :monkey2

I'd say Headman

headman.jpg

He looked like the Hamburgler of Coke. Though he did come with a suitcase filled with bags of Cocaine in it which was pretty cool back in the day... :rotfl

None past 86? Missing out on lots of fantastic figures. Crimson Guard Immortal, Heat-Viper, Range-Viper, Night-Viper, Shockwave, Hit & Run, Outback, Techno-Viper, Tunnel Rat, Deep Six, Gnawgahyde, Saw-Viper, Desert Scorpion, BATS, man endless list.

Man, I don't know who any of those guys are. I recognize BATS because everyone was freaking out over them in the 25th Anniversary line, but that's it.

gnawgahyde was an awesome figure! I loved his removable hat.
gnawgahyde-1.jpg

I was at the very tail end of interest in Joe by the time though.

How the hell does one mix up Walter Payon with William Perry????

the same way i wouldn't be able to ID the guy who would cave my head in with a brick if i strolled up past 125th st in the bronx. :D

i was never into football, i wouldn't know one player from another even as they stepped on me, generally speaking. besides this was 22 years ago, i don't remember what i had for dinner last night.

Back