Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

• Total voters
That's the thing. If they were to do Bane I'd want the one from Vengeance of Bane, not the over grown, gross inaccuracy that he has become. At this point they make the guy the size of Hulk for no reason at all.

But basic Bane is just a jock in a tank top iirc so not really an exciting design. His jacked up luchador form is much more interesting.
Maybe an EX head unmasked with blond ponytail.

Bane, like many comic book villains, is just one of those characters that gets a little worse every time he makes an appearance. He's like Thanos. They had their big moment comic book fans will always remember and yet the companies feel like beating a dead horse over and over again. Or with HUSH too. They need to let these characters go. Bane started off really interesting. They didn't need to demote him to basic "I'll get you next time Batman!" like most of Batman's villains.

Bane, like many comic book villains, is just one of those characters that gets a little worse every time he makes an appearance. He's like Thanos. They had their big moment comic book fans will always remember and yet the companies feel like beating a dead horse over and over again. Or with HUSH too. They need to let these characters go. Bane started off really interesting. They didn't need to demote him to basic "I'll get you next time Batman!" like most of Batman's villains.

He had lots of potential. I always thought it would of been cooler to see Batman pass on the mantle to Robin after Knightfall.

Have Joker Ex., still not sold on the Ivy for some reason (need to see it in person I guess). Have HQ and BM Ex. on PO. Good time to be a DC SSC PF Collector!

He had lots of potential. I always thought it would of been cooler to see Batman pass on the mantle to Robin after Knightfall.

The problem is that Batman always needs to be Bruce Wayne for it to really be Batman.

If something were to happen the only logical choice is **** Grayson. Nobody else comes close.

Recent stories prove that he says that but he will do it. There simply isn't anyone else as capable or with as rich a history as him. Besides, there has to be a dude running around dressed like a bat in the DC Universe at all times.

Does a good job when doing it too.

He doesn't want it but Bruce has given him enough sense of duty that he will do it if needed I think. Especially if Bruce isn't there to piss him off.

Back