Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman PFs have/will you order?

• Total voters
I am very serious. :dunno

I initially passed on the EX Joker & EX Batman; neither of their EX's are worth paying aftermarket money so the regulars are ok with me.

As far as Harley goes, in my opinion, from an artistic view, I think the nipples look stupid, are tacky, and pointless; they add nothing to the statue and take away a lot.

Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, and Poison Ivy are examples of statues that have 'sexy' appeal without pointy nipples. My collection (display cabinets & 3 Detolfs) are in the living room and when people/me/my wife look at the statues, I want them to think "Wow, that is a great interpretation of the character." Not, "Wow, she has nipples."

DC isn't the focus of my collection and these with the Riddler would probably be the only DC statues that I am interested in. I have been collecting long enough that my collection is large and if I am not 100% happy with a statue I pass. Simple as that. :peace

Ms_Marvel_Alt_Head_by_SculptorTim.jpg

I am glad that you can post a picture of the prototype sculpt without cloth. Do you own the production piece? I did. I sold her to Quad due to space constraints, but I can tell you that you couldn't see the nipples through the fabric unless you looked VERY close and even then they were hard to see. The prototype pictures of Harley are very obvious.

Let me put it in as simple as possible:
If you like the nipples, that it your opinion. If you like it, go ahead and order. I think they are tacky and take away from the statue's depiction of the character, so I am not ordering.

To the people who say, "Everyone has nipples." You are brilliant, I didn't know that. Do all men have a ***** and women have a ******? :dunno

People can have different opinions and I am done with this thread.
Beating%20a%20dead%20horse.jpg

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

beating-a-dead-horse.jpeg

Just Batman for me. I had Joker but sold it. I want a Justice League line up & I just haven't got room for everyone :(

All of the EX! All four so far. Catwoman looks to be next, I'm getting her, too, to complete the Gotham Sirens.

Batman is my main focus with DC. Depending on how they turn out I'd be interested in getting Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Talia Al Ghul, Clayface, Killer Croc, Screcrow, Man Bat, Nightwing, Damian Robin, Tim Robin/Red Robin... I'd even get Alfred or Jim Gordon. Maybe Deathstroke, he's more important to Nightwing. Maybe even Deadshot.

I say I'd ignore more obscure characters like Mad Hatter, but if it's Batman related and looks cool, I might buy it. But these prices are getting to be too much so I might reevaluate based on that. Plus half my list probably won't get made, at least not any time soon.

No Mr. Freeze? :horror

After Catwoman whom we know is coming, I'd bet on Riddler or Penguin to follow. I was going to say Two-Face but after thinking about it, he'd make a rather unattractive statue.

Just like Batman Beyond, I forgot about Mr. Freeze. Any of the most popular villains (the ones in the movies and most prominent in the 90s 'toon) are the ones I want.

Gotta disagree with Two-Face...I'd say Ra's or Two-Face are my #1 most wanted. Two-Face is the 1st Bat villain I was exposed to. Someone donated me 3 Batman comics as a kid and Two-Face was the villain. Since hat's my earliest Batman memory he's a must for me. Plus his design is perfect for mixed media.

Two-Face and Mr. Freeze will be amazing (assuming they do them). I will also be in for Catwoman but then after that I am probably done with the Batman universe.

I got Joker Reg because he was one of my first PFs and I wasn't sure about the format.

Then I got Batman, Ivy, Harley, Superman all EX

I think I have a definitive list of the rogues I want.

Joker
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Penguin
Riddler
Deadshot
Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc
Solomon Grundy
Ra's al Ghul
Lady Shiva
Black Mask
Zsasz

I'll take any and all of them.

Last edited:
I think I have a definitive list of the rogues I want.

Joker
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Penguin
Riddler
Deadshot
Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc
Bane
Ra's al Ghul
Lady Shiva
Black Mask
Zsasz

I'll take any and all of them.

No Catwoman?!

Started my dc line with 6 joker ex 5 bought at 700 each 3 joker regs.
Didn't care for ivy so a pass, 2 batman ex, and now 6 harley ex. Only collecting what i like. Grundy maybe. I'm only collecting certain batman lines and costumes like riddler in a suit i would buy other than that no buy. Superman line i get the preorders for my friend because he likes superman so all supes line are for him.

She won't be with the rogues. She'll be with Batman, Nightwing, Oracle, Robin, Huntress and Batgirl (possibly Alfred and Gordon).

Okay were safe then. :hi5: I am in for everything Batman related as long as it is executed well and the final product comes out good with no big QC issues.

Joker ex, have.
Batman ex, on order.
Ivy ex, charged (not 100% on keeping it)
Pass on Harley...

Bring on Freeze, 2-face, Scarecrow, Croc, Grundy, Ra's, Robin, Alfred.

Back