Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds morbid so I won't be ofended if a mode deletes this post... but I know for most cities in the US you can look up the local newspaper obituatries online so I wonder if you can do that in the UK in the city she lives in? At the very least maybe it can hopefully rule out one possible result.

Darth I don't think that's morbid. I think it's definitely an option though. If someone knows which city, that would help. I can't do it.

I've been looking and haven't found anything. So that is very good news....still worried though.

Ok, that is good news so far.

I got it then. She is a agent for the government and was deep undercover in a multi country, multi billion dollar arms trading ring and somehow it went bad when her cover was blown so she had to immediatly go into hiding. She will show up here again when the heats off under the name Betty Rubble.

I hope everything's okay. Hopefully, she'll just log back to the forums soon, and tell us that she had Internet problems.

Now to interject some Humor, I just hope Shell isn't being a Cheeky Girl and is off having a really Good Time :naughty ;) :lol

She would enjoy the Humor in it, but I still hope she's alright

Considering people have her phone number and can't reach her, I'd say that there is pretty scary.

missing-in-action-chuck-norris.jpg

She sure is gonna cop it when she starts posting pics of her awesome holiday in Majorca:

sexy%2Bdna%2Bboy%2Bon%2Bbeach.jpg

I was wondering where Shell was the other day but I didn't actually read into it until I saw this thread.... I really hope Shell is okay, she is not only a sweetheart, but a cherished and respectable member of our community.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to reach out to Shell, it really shows us what good friends we are, even if we are thousands of miles away.

Lets all stay positive and only hope for Shell's best and her return to SSF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back