Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible to have a moderator just disappear and no-one has any idea where our adoptedscot is?:slap

Shell is awesome and I hope she is doing well. Anyone who can keep us updated.

I know most people here probably would object to giving out numbers but is it possible for the moderators to at each have a list of telephone numbers and alternate contact numbers for moderators, just in case something like this happens in the future? Just a thought. I miss having adoptedscot around. I never met her personally, but like her words on the screen. I really hope she'll pop back up soon.

The thing is that it seems there is at least one forum member, GondorGirl, who has her telephone number, but hasn't been able to cantact her yet.

Scary, I think I remember a post where she was saying her neighborhood wasn't safe. Hope she is ok!

just a thought but as she lives near or in London...maybe she had property damage in the riots?

I know that i am a bit off topic,but I feel like this forum is a family and it's great!!
Hope all is well for adoptedscott!!
She is great!keep us posted!

It definitely acts like a family, we bicker, we laugh, we all agree to disagree, and we still keep coming back and gathering. So nobody gets to leave unless they say proper so longs.....Hear that Shell???!!!

just a thought but as she lives near or in London...maybe she had property damage in the riots?

She lives in Leeds (West Yorkshire). Don't think there were any riots there..but I'm not sure.

She lives in Leeds (West Yorkshire). Don't think there were any riots there..but I'm not sure.

I'm from Leeds and we didn't get riots. I really hope she's ok. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back