Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a couple UK people who know her trying to contact her. They've promised to let me know as soon as they hear from her...but there has been no word yet. :(

Well, if they know her address, they need to camp out at her door. :wave I hope to hear news soon, and pray it's good news.
:pray:

Sadly, they live several hours away. But they do have her phone number and have been trying to call and text.

We have a couple UK people who know her trying to contact her. They've promised to let me know as soon as they hear from her...but there has been no word yet. :(

I hope it's nothing bad, but it sounded like she was never able to get out, much.

:exactly:

As opposed to lazy, grumpy, old smelly mods that just issue out infractions, you know who you are, Shell was kind enough to edit and delete my finest works, never was there a finer Evil Nazi Mod! And she spent enough time of the board to know the difference between joking and attacking, unlike some old, out of touch mods, who shall remain nameless :cool:

I noticed none of my posts had been edited or deleted for a couple weeks so I began asking about Shell and was, as usual, ignore by my fellow freaks. Jerks :mad:

Shell was too dedicated to censoring my brilliance to simply walk away without so much as a goodbye.

I've only had issues with 2 mods, but she takes the cake for me when it comes to absurd moderating.

Hope all is well for her in real life though.

I never really had much direct interaction with her (maybe because I never did anything that I needed to be banned for :)) but I sure hope she is ok.

I think all you mods do an incredible job of keeping us children in hand, but adoptedscot (Shell) was just my favourite, and I really hope that everything is okay and she'll jump back in and say she got lost taking out the trash. Shell we love you and come back to us.

The situation makes me nervous and I really hope to hear good news as soon as possible.

Karma- I believe she lives outside of London. But I am not sure. Def in England.

because I think she is fine and possibly just moved on in life.

:wave
Hey Marc,
We also hope that everything is okay with her. However, up until she quit logging on, she was in almost constant contact w Jen due to the two of them having to update the huge job that is the Feedback thread. It's totally out of character for Shell to not only stop contacting Jen but also to stop the job she promised she'd help with.

That is what started the concern. Since then, many of us have tried to contact her to no avail. And Gondor Girl, who is a good friend of hers and has talked to her on the phone before, is not getting any responses to her messages or texts.

It is worrisome. :(

I always thought scot was a he. Probably opened the door and saw that there was a wonderful world out there to be a part of.

Whichever, I hope he/she is in good health and okay.

BB

I thought she was unable to leave her house due to health problems. I could be wrong.

I hope she's well, too. Maybe it's something as simple as computer problems. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back